SHE WAS A MIRACLE-1

"Yugan!" Sandhya walked into Yugan's cabin unannounced. 

A man in his late 20s facing the back was making out with a girl who sat on his table. Their bodies were intertwined and as soon as Sandhya entered, the girl pushed him away.

Sandhya rolled her eyes as the girl collected her things hurried away from the cabin.

"There are rumurs calling you gay but you're here making out in private with your employee. This is disgusting Yugan." Sandhya said.

"Don't tell me what to do." He said.

"ohh if it wasn't for me, you would have fucked up ages ago." She said in her stern voice.

"Sandhya...." He walked towards her extremely close.

"What the fuck? I am not one of them sluts." She said moving behind showing no trace of fear.

"Why are you not afraid of me?" He asked looking into her eyes.

"You want me to be afraid of you?" She asked.

"Everyone here calls me stonehearted, heartless, business minded....what else.." He started.

"Shut up...let's get to the point. Tomorrow, your dad wanted both of us to meet him." She said. 

"Why?" He asked.

"Yamuna is getting married if you have not forgotten." She said.

"To that taxi driver from the slums." He said rolling his eyes.

"Stop judging people like that."She said.

"My bad." He said.

"Well tomorrow is her Haldi event. But your dad wants us to meet him before that. So pick me up early in the morning."  she said as she walked out of the cabin. 

"Also.....All she has left to call as family is you and your dad. You can't do this to her." Sandhya said as Yugan nodded. 

He treats no one with respect. He has a small circle of friends and if Sandhya wasn't in his close circle, she prolly would get punished for entering his room without permission. 

The next morning, Sandhya was all dressed up in a beautiful white and yellow color saree which matched the dress code for haldi. 

As soon as Yugan's car parked, she ran to his car and rolled her eyes looking at what he was wearing. 

"I knew it." She said as she opened his car door for him.

"Get out!!" She said pulling him outside. 

"What...why?" He asked.

"It's your sister's Haldi ceremony and you're here in a formal business attire." She said.

"Ok...so?" He asked.

"I have somethig for you. Come inside." She said as she pulled him by the arm.

"What are you doing?" He asked as she handed him the yellow Kurta. 

"Go wear this." She said. 

"No." He said. 

"Don't behave like a baby and go change. We're gonna be late." She said.

"Fine." He said as she walked into the bathroom and got changed.

"Come...let's go..." She said as she hurried outside. 

"Do you know what it's for?" She asked.

"How would I know?" He asked.

"True...what do you even know?" She rolled her eyes.