SHE WAS A MIRACLE -9

As I was about to leave the hospital... I heard a familiar voice.

"Varun...stop...put me down." A woman was saying.

"I've never been as happy as I have been today!!" The guy was saying as he started to spin the woman.

"Sandhya?" I was shocked to see her with another man.

I ran over to her. 

"Sandhya!!" I said as both of them looked at me.

"Sandhya... what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Who?" The guy asked.

"This is Sandhya... my wife." He said.

"Noo...this is my wife... Thara." He said.

"What?" I was shocked.

"I think we may need to talk." He said handing me a card with his phone number and left with Thara... or Sandhya.

I called the guy that evening and he told me to come meet him. 

"Why are you asking to meet me if that's not my sandhya..." I asked.

"She's not your Sandhya nomore." He said.

"What do you mean by nomore?" I asked.

"she lost all her memory." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"I couldn't put everything together. One day I was having a walk in the late night when I heard someone screaming. 

I ran to toward the sound and called the cops and found her. She was laying unconscious on the floor and she had killed someone before I had got there. The police came and because she lost her memory, the case didn't stay. 

I wanted to find her family but only found out from searching we thought she was just an orphan. Soon enough we fell in love and got married and just yesterday...she told me we might be hearing a good news. We're going to be parents. 

I didn't know she was married. And since no onre came till now." He said.

"I deserved this." I said.

"If you don't mind... what was that all about? Why'd she kill him?" He asked.

"Do you have a pic of who she killed?" I asked.

"Yeah.. I got a copy of the forensic report. I brought it." He said as he took the pic. 

"That's Prem." I said.

"You know him?" He asked.

"He's the guy... who...I don't know what his intentions are tho." I said.

"He's actually an Australian Citizen and I was able to locate his family. But I couldn't find out the connection between Thara and him." He said.

"Who's his family?" I asked.

"Nothing was really suspicious about him. But he had a cousin who. lived with him." He said showing me a pic of his cousin.

"SAKSHI???" I was shocked.

Sakshi was Prem's sister? What the hell?

"You know her?" He asked.

"Yeah... she's my ex fiance... I was supposed to marry her but the day of our marriage... she died. I initially thought Sandhya killed her but I was wrong." I said.

"Do you know how she died?" He asked as I illustrated all that I knew.

"Have you never realized that this could be a bit suspicious?" He asked.

"No... I was a bit depressed at the time... that I thought..." I stopped.

"Then I need to figure out who killed sakshi." I said.

"I already found out." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"ACP Varun Prasad." He showed me his ID.  No wonder his questions sounded more like an inquiry.

"Prem killed her. But I didn't know why he killed his own sister and according to you, he blamed it on Thara." He said.

"Yeah.." I said.

"If Thara gets her memory back, we will know the answers to all of our question... but after all that she faced..." He said.

"I don't want her to get her memory back. I don't want her to suffer. She had suffered too much because of me. I don't deserve her. You do." I said.

"Alright then" He said as he gets up to leave.  

"If I find more evidence, I'll let you know. So that you will know." He said.

He left. I found Sandhya but now seeing her happy, I didn't want to enter her life again and let her live in peace.

Prem killed Sakshi and told me Sandhya killed Sakshi. He wanted Sandhya... but for what reason?

My phone rang and I looked up at the called ID.

Yamuna... after so long.

"Yugan!! We have all been fooled." She said. 

THE END

A/N:  Not all stories end the way we wanted it to. There will be a sequel to this (Prolly with a happier ending) but you'll have to wait for that. Nandriii. I'll be back with a new story Soon!!