SHE WAS A MIRACLE- 7

Sandhya POV: 

I don't know how many days I've been here. He locked me up in a dark room. It had a built in bathroom and no exit. 

He had started to torture me. The first day, He tied me up to the chair. He had whipped  me with a belt. I didn't know who he was nor why he was torturing me. 

The second day, He opened up a python in the room and watched me suffer. It didn't bite me for some reason but I didn't know why as the days go by. things are going to be more painful. 

He had not raped me but I knew this was going to happen one day or another. I had to be his slave for what? Marrying a guy who sold me to someone knowing this would cause pain. 

"Who are you?? Why are you torturing me?" I screamed. 

"You want to know who I am?" He asked.

"Yes... tell me." I was crying. 

"Well... Do you know who my sister is?" He asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"Sakshi... she was my sister." He said.

Sakshi had a brother?

"More like a cousin but she's still like my sister." He said.

"Ok... but.. what does that have to do with you torturing me?" I asked.

"You killed her and you're not a single bit guilty for your actions and you're here asking me why I'm torturing you." He said.

"I didn't kill her.... you have it all down wrong." I said.

"I do?" He asked showing me a video of me pushing Sakshi into the machine. 

NO... This was not me. I didn't do that. Maybe I had told everyone what had happened that day...

"That's not...true." I said.

"This was not you?" He asked.

"No...the video is on reverse. I was pulling her out cause I saw her. I even called the ambulance but she died soon after and I was scared... so I ran to tell someone she was dead and hid the fact that It was me who pulled her out." I said.

"You want me to believe your bullshit?" He asked.

"Please trust me... this is not true." I begged.

"I know.." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"I know you didn't kill her... you want to know how?" He asked.

"What are you saying? Do you know who killed sakshi?" I asked.

"Yes... Me." He said.

"What...are you saying?" I asked.

"Sakshi... she was my dad's brother's daughter. Her parents died in accident and my parents raised her as their own. It was our plan to get make her Yugan's girlfriend and then wife so that it won't be suspicious... but... you see.... She actually fell in love with Yugan and told me she was going to confess everything to him before her marriage. So i had no other option but to murder her... and then you came in... to save her. But now look who's in trouble?" He said.

"What do you need from me?" I asked.

"You know I didn't do anything.... so leave me in peace." I said.

"How can I do that? Who's going to finish Sakshi's unfinished business?" He asked.

"I'm not robbing anything." I said.

"I won't make it that easy for you." He said.

"Then what do you want with me?" I asked.

"To know that.... you must suffer my torture a few more days." and with that, he shut the door and I was alone in that dark room.