~ Chapter 19 ~

Nihyo's POV

Nihyo stands on the sidewalk of the house. Watching everything unfold. She knew she was dreaming, but she knew it was real. It had already happend, and there's nothing she could do about it. Crying on the sidewalk, she hears loud shouting from outside her mind.

- Do something!!

- This hasn't happened before! I don't know what to do!

- She can't be stuck in there forvever! Wake her up!

- I'm trying as hard as I can.

- Obviously, not hard enough.

- You wanna try??

- .....

- That's what I thought.

Nihyo - Stuck?!? Hey! Get me outta here!

Nihyo runs to the left but gets knocked back by a mysterious force. She falls flat on the floor consumed in fear. Suddenly, everything resets. The night plays over again and repeats several times. She bangs her fists on the force field, desperately trying to get out, tears streaming endlessly down her cheeks. She can't bare this torture. Nihyo curls up into a ball, hearing the screams of her family. 3 hours have passed.

Nihyo -Someone....Please. Save me.

In the Detective's Office

Bobby - What happened to Nihyo?!?

Detective - You mean Ae Ni?

Bobby - Who?

Detective - Nevermind. We put Nihyo into a trance and for some reason she won't wake up. We've tried everything we could think of so we called someone who knows her that might be able to save her.

Bobby - I-I don't know what to do.

Detective - Try anything. Its better than nothing.

Bobby - Uhhh Nihyo?

He pokes her lifeless body.

Detective - That's not gonna work.

Bobby - Well just hold on! Umm Nihyoooo. WAKE UP!! *SLAP*

Detective - Umm sir?

Bobby grabs the cup of water on the table and pours it on Nihyo. Surprisingly, she wakes up.

Nihyo - Hey!

Bobby - I did it!! U-Uhhh N-Nihyo? Why are you crying? Did I offend you?

Nihyo - W-What? O-Ohh.....I-I....I...I....

Nihyo breaks down crying. Out of control, unable to stop, she covers her face with her hands. Bobby sits next to her and hugs her for comfort. She turns to the side and cries in his arms while he pats her back.

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Hi guys! I'm sorry its a short update and its also late but I've been trying to study for my exams so it might be like this for a few weeks. I'm really really sorry that school exists. Please continue to support my story and I'll see you next week! :3