~ Chapter 1 ~

Nihyo's POV
I have to wake up to my enemy. The alarm clock.I wake up to the annoying sound of rings.

Look at the time it's 7:30 A.M. on a Saturday. Coming downstairs their's a note reading ~Honey if you go out come back at 10 P.M., we have something very important to tell you. ~Mom
Reading that I know something is wrong. Signing, I go to make myself some breakfast.

After making breakfast,I go to my room to change in light washed skinny jeans and a white T-Shirt. Going downstair's I grab my galaxy snapback and red high top converse.

I decided to go and get a drink from the convenient store. Grabbing a cold coffee someone roughly bumps into me. I say "Oh sorry." While bowing. He yell "Why can't you just watch were your going!" He just leaves with a nasty look on his face.

Wow how rude could a person get.
I decide to let off some steam by taking a walk at the park. I just sit down and look at the clouds. Next thing I know my eyes closed and it turned pitch black.

After a few hours

Waking up to the sound of cars. I look and see it's dark. I take my phone and look at the time. Shit! It's 9:46! I run as fast as I could home. When I reached home it was 9:57 with 3 minutes to spare. Once I unlock the door I find my parents sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Nihyo, Honey, we really need to talk..." Mom said softly.

I walk towards the couch and sit in front of them.

"What happened?" I say with a bit of worry in my voice.

"Were leaving for a 10 months because of the work." Dad says sadly.

I decided to fake a smile and say it's okay. "When will you guys be leaving?"

"Were leaving tomorrow tonight, you'll be staying with close friends of ours." Mom says.

I was shocked and surprise. "Why can't I stay here by myself? I'm trustworthy, right? I don't want to go to their house, please!" I cried.

"It's not like we don't trust you. we just want you to be safe. Your our only daughter and we don't want anything to happen to you. You'll be going over to their house tomorrow afternoon." Mom says quietly.

"If you want you can come with us to the airport and they can drive you back to their house." Dad says.

"Okay, but im going to really miss you,Omma,Appa. I-I love you." I say crying.

"We will miss you to. Start packing tomorrow morning. We'll drive you there,you'll get settled and then we'll go to the airpot together." Dad says.

"Go get some rest now so you'll have energy for tomorrow." Mom says.

"Okay,I love you, Goodnight." I say softly.

I think to myself Tomorrow's gonna be the first day of hell...