~ Chapter 4 ~

Nihyo's POV

Wooooow. They're house is huuge!! I can't believe I'm gonna live here! Well it sucks that Bobby's here but this helps. Hmm I wonder where my room is.....
"Nihyo sweetie! You're rooms up stairs! It's right across from Bobby's!"
I hear Mrs. Kim yell from, I'm assuming, is the kitchen.

Weird. It's like she read my mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nihyo's POV
It's 10:37 at night and everyone's asleep. Except for Bobby and myself. I wonder why he's up so late? Why am I up so late? Whatever. I should get some sleep. I wash up in the bathroom quickly so I could at least get a decent amount of sleep tonight. I flop on my bed almost about to drift away to sleep when Bobby comes barging in. Seriously can't I get some peace around here?! When I saw him, he looked very pissed and, for some reason, I can't help but to think I did something.

Bobby - Hey peasant!

Nihyo - What did you just call me?!

Bobby - You heard me.

Nihyo - Uggh. Ya know what, I don't even wanna fight right now. I don't have time to put up with you. Now, what did you want?

Bobby - Listen up. When we're at school, don't talk to me, don't stare at me, don't think were friends and you can hang out with me, and don't come up to me ever. But most importantly, don't ever, EVER, tell anyone that you're living with me. Got it?

Nihyo - And if I don't?

* smack *
Wait. What just happened? Why does my check sting? A-and why a-am I-I crying? Did he just sl-sla-ap m-me?

He brings my face closer to his and says, " If you don't obey these rules, bad things will happen to you. Physically and mentally. So you better follow them or else."

He slaps me one more time and throws me harshly on the ground then kicks me in my stomach. I cough a little blood and my vision gets blurry. Before completely blacking out, I hear Bobby say, " Don't think I'm afraid to hit a girl. Especially one like you. That was only a little preview of what I'm gonna do to you. So watch out."

Bobby's POV
I was up all night texting my friends when I remembered I forgot to tell that girl how she should act at school. I get up and barge in her room, not caring whether she's sleeping or not.

Bobby - Hey peasant!

Nihyo - What did you just call me?!

Bobby - You heard me.

Nihyo - Uggh. Ya know what, I don't even wanna fight right now. I don't have time to put up with you. Now, what did you want?

Bobby - Listen up. When we're at school, don't talk to me, don't stare at me, don't think were friends and you can hang out with me, and don't come up to me ever. But most importantly, don't ever, EVER, tell anyone that you're living with me. Got it?

Nihyo - And if I don't?

Huh, a little sassy are we? Biggest mistake of your life.

* smack *

I bring my face closer to hers and say, " If you don't obey these rules, bad things will happen to you. Physically and mentally. So you better follow them or else."

I slap her one more time and throw her harshly on the ground then kick her in the stomach. She coughs a little blood Gross and I can tell she's bout to pass out. Before leaving her there, I tell her one more things and say, " Don't think I'm afraid to hit a girl. Especially one like you. That was only a little preview of what I'm gonna do to you. So watch out."

I leave the room and look at her for the last time and see her lying helplessly on the cold floor. A tiny part in my brain kept telling me that I was wrong for doing that and I should apologize, but the other part said that she deserves it. So I listened to the other one. Honestly, I felt a teeny tiny bit bad for making her cough some blood but, hey, she needs to know her place in this world and that I'm in charge.

Hmmm..... This is gonna be fun * evil grin *