~ Chapter 5 ~

Nihyo's POV

I woke up from my alarm clock and instantly felt a pain shoot throughout my body. I slowly get up from off the floor and head towards the bathroom to wash up. A memory from last night played in my brain. Cruel bastard. I wonder what my painful future holds. Before last night, I was feeling butterflies about school, but now, I'm dreading it.

As I'm getting ready to take a shower, I realize giant bruises on my stomach and back. Those didn't bother me much because I could just cover them with my clothes. However, the dark purple bruise on my cheek was worrying me. I can't let Mrs. Kim see this.

I thought about covering it with makeup but I remembered I don't wear any. If Chapstick counts. Damn it! -_-

I knew she had some makeup so I snuck into her room. Before I could step in, a hand grabbed my wrist. I gasped and widened my eyes. I turned around only to see Bobby, which I felt relieved it wasn't his mom.

Bobby - What are you doing sneaking in my moms room?! Are you trying to steal?!

Nihyo - I'm n-n-not st-stealing a-any-nything!

Bobby - Then what are you doing?!

Nihyo - I needed to borrow some of her ma-makeup to cover up the br-bruise on my ch-cheek! So your mom doesn't question me about it.

Bobby - Hmm alright. But you better not take anything else! You know what will happen if I catch you.

Nihyo - I-I pr-prom-mise.

He smirks then walks away. Whew. That was a close one. I was sure I was gonna get slapped or something. I quickly apply the makeup on my bruise and head downstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nihyo's POV

I run downstairs so I could head to school first so I don't have to walk with Bobby.

Mrs. Kim - Nihyo sweetie! Wouldn't you like to eat something before leaving?

Nihyo - No thank you! I'll be heading off now!

Mrs. Kim - Oh alright. Good luck on your first day! Wait for Bobby!

Nihyo - Thank you! Oh umm alright.

I stop by the front door and wait for Bobby. What's taking him so long?

I finally see him coming towards the door and I start walking off without him. He said to avoid him anyway.

He runs ahead of me and when he passes by he tells me stay five meters behind him.

I didn't want to be late just cause I had to stay behind him so I ran to the other side of the street and towards the school.

Woooaah. This place is faaannncy. Where's the front office?

I finally found it and ran inside to retrieve my schedule. The lady at the desk was really nice and she even gave me a lollipop! This school seems good so far.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schedule:

Calculus
Biology
Korean ll
English
Lunch
Geography

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay first class! Calculus! Room 309...309....309.... Owww!

I bumped into someone and fell on my butt along with that person.

Nihyo - I'm sorry but could you get off me now?

???? - Oh! Yeah sure.

He helped me up and apologized. He kinda looks like a puppy.

Nihyo - It's alright I wasn't paying attention so it's my fault. Umm well bye.

??? - Wait!

I turned around and saw him running towards me.

Nihyo - umm yeah?

??? - uhh what class do you have first?

Nihyo - Calculous

??? - Really?! Me too! Do you wanna walk together?

Nihyo - I.... Uhhh....

??? - Oh come on! You don't even know where it is! Plus you need a friend anyway. I'm assuming you're new here?

Nihyo - Hehe yeah I am. Alright why not?

??? - Yay! Kaja!

He linked arms with me and we skipped off to class. Well only he did ,which kept making me bounce up and down. This guy is really hyper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
???? POV
I was looking for my friends when I bumped into this really small girl. We fell down together and I was on top. My heart stopped when I saw her face. She's really cute.

Nihyo - I'm sorry but could you get off me now?

???? - Oh! Yeah sure.

I helped her up and apologized.

Nihyo - It's alright I wasn't paying attention so it's my fault. Umm well bye.

??? - Wait!

She turned around and I ran toward her.

Nihyo - umm yeah?

??? - uhh what class do you have first?

Nihyo - Calculous

??? - Really?! Me too! Do you wanna walk together?

Nihyo - I.... Uhhh....

??? - Oh come on! You don't even know where it is! Plus you need a friend anyway. I'm assuming you're new here?

Nihyo - Hehe yeah I am. Alright why not?

??? - Yay! Kaja!

I linked arms with her and we skipped off to class. Well only I did, but I'm glad she didn't push me away!

We stepped in class and every one looked at us. I didn't mind since it was natural but I could see she was getting uncomfortable and she started fidgeting with her fingers.

We sat in the back and I took her schedule from her.

Nihyo - Hey! I was looking at that!

??? - Hi! Oh look we have most of our classes together! Just not English but don't worry because I'll tell my friends to keep you company. They have the same class.

Nihyo - Oh ummm... Okay

She doesn't really talk that much. Very shy too.

??? - oh yeah! I don't even know your name! Who are you?

Nihyo - Yoon Nihyo. Who are you?

???? - Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------