I want to say good night

You wiped your tears again. You hate looking weak in front of anyone, why did Jungkook have to show up? You know it's not his fault you've been treated this way. Those stupid girls think he likes you.

You hug your knees. Hiding behind the maintenance room.

"You can run fast, but you always end up here." He chuckled.

"Get lost." you replied harshly.

Jungkook lifted your head, he wiped your tears with his sleeve, "You look uglier than usual.." he wiped your runny nose too.

"Is it how you cheer up a crying girl? No wonder you're single." He rolled his eyes.

"I don't like girls. They are noisy." He said as he slipped your hair behind your ear.

"By any chance you like Taehyung or Jimin." His presence lightens your mood.

"I like you." Jungkook said innocently.

"You need to check your eyes."

"Y/n, answer me. Did someone bully you?"

"... i guess...." you can't hide it anymore.

"I understand if you didn't want to tell me. But why don't you say anything to Jimin or Taehyung?" Jungkook lifted your head.

"...." You don't want to answer him.

"Y/n, they were worried too."

"I can't." Jungkook won't understand. Even Jimin looks like nothing but playboy, he is very soft hearted. If you tell him now he will feel guilty and blame himself for letting you face this bully thing alone.

Taehyung on the other hand has his own burden too. You don't want to distract him from his school duty. There is a reason why he has to keep his good grades all the time. Besides, they will put whoever did this in uncomfortable situations. Nope.

"Girls are complicated." Jungkook sighed.

"But now you know..."

You don't have to act strong all the time, y/n. You can lose a little and let people around you help.

"Promise me you won't tell them."

"I promise." You leaned on his shoulder.

"You are not that bad..." you said, snuggling to him. You usually do this to Jimin or Taehyung. But none of them make your heart beat harder. It's weird.

He didn't reply. His eyes are closed. You were not sure if he was awake or not. He is nothing like Taehyung or Jimin. He seems close but also distant.

Jungkook doesn't share much about himself. He looks like a playful person. At least with Jimin, he is. He can lighten the mood wherever he goes.

Jungkook is effortlessly charming. He is... like a prince in the fairytale. You touched the piercing in his ear. Even if you don't have one. You're scared of the needle.

"Jungkook..." you called for him. He didn't answer, "Thank you for listening to me."

"I prefer a kiss than words." He turned his head facing you, cupping your face as he pecked your lips. He was waiting for you to push him but you did not. So he deepened the kiss. This is no good.

Your face is still burning. Not only did he kiss you deeply. He left more marks now and you just let him. It was so hard to refuse in your defense. When his face gets close to yours. You just gave up everything.

You bang your head in the door.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Y/n , darling, are you okay?" Your mom asked behind the door.

"I'm okay, mom..." NO I'M NOT OKAY!

You gasped for the air after he let you go. You were hiding your face in his chest, you were in his lap somehow. You didn't even know how you got there. Jungkook drew a circle in your back as you felt his breath in your head. He didn't say anything. So did you...

"Jungkook just came by. He asked me to give you this." You opened the door immediately, "He said you'll understand."

It's the same chocolate candy he gave you the other day. But now you got the whole jar.

You hugged the jar and laid it next to your pillow. There is a purple ribbon around the jar. It's your favorite color. He knew that too. He can be very sweet...

You touched your lips again. This is stupid. You buried your face in the pillow,

This moron made me can't stop smiling! Jeon Jungkook !!!

It's already dark outside.

You were about to take a bath when you heard your window being knocked. What is it this time? You rushed to open your window, at the same time a little rock hit your head. Straight to your forehead.

"Awww.." you groan, "Are you crazy?" You keep your voice low so your mom doesn't hear you. This is not fair. How could he make your heart beat fast just by standing down there?

He chuckled, "Are you okay?"

"I have a door. What are you doing here?"

"I want to say good night." He said.

You giggled, "Good night, Jungkook."