Do you want me?

Taehyung smirked, he looked so hot.

You'll let him eat you in and out for all the desire burning inside you right now.

He breathed in your neck. Making you shiver. He put your hand above your head so you can't touch him.

"Taehyung." You moan for his name. He looked pleased by that.

His hand crawled to your shirt. Touching your bra. His finger playfully poked your breasts. Pinching it. You hissed for the pain. What did he do to you?

You have no idea what your neck will look like after this because he keeps sucking so hard. Hitting your sweet spot. He had no control, Taehyung let his man side take over him. The one who is wild and waits to be freed. He grabbed your breasts and massaged it boldly. He is going too far. But you didn't want him to stop.

"It's so soft.." Taehyung mumbled, liking what he's doing. He is enjoying the pleasure moaning from your lips.

Taehyung pecked your lips trying to slip his tongue in. How could he look so innocent but sinful at the same time? His tongue met yours immediately after you let him in. The feeling you can't describe took over your nervousness. He made you feel good. You groaned for his kiss that tasted like ecstasy.

"Y/n ... " He took a deep breath. You placed your arms in his neck seductively.

He repositioned you to sit on his lap. You are straddling him in the middle of the bed. Taehyung slowly lifted your white shirt over your head. He looked at your breasts. It had some red bruises because of his pinching earlier. He kissed each of them then started to place soft kisses on your neck. You pulled back his head and kissed him more.

Fulfill your urge to have him.

"Y/n ..." He bit his lips. Holding his desire to your body. He has never looked this beautiful before. Is it just your lust or..

"Y/n , Taehyung! Let's have dinner!" Your mom shouted from the first floor.

Damn! Mom was home, you forgot about her presence for quite a time.

You looked like Taehyung freak out. He was still fully dressed. Geez, you missed a chance to see him naked.

"Shhh... Don't panic." He hugged you. His chest beating so fast. Just like yours.

Your eyes widened to realize what you almost did with him.

"I must be crazy." You murmured.

"Y/n." He held your face close to his,

"I won't mention it if you don't want to. We can pretend this will never happen..."

Your head went blank. You don't know what to do... Should you let go? Should you pretend the fact he was putting his tongue in your mouth never happened?

Taehyung left after dinner. You peeked him through your window.

"I MUST BE CRAZY !" You screamed under the blanket.

You can't sleep even after midnight. So what now? How could you see Taehyung tomorrow? He was very gentle. His warmth lingered in your head. Your body remembered where he touched. You wonder what's happen next if your mom wasn't home at the time.

"What's with you two?" Jimin can feel the weird tension between the two of you.

Taehyung waited for you to answer.

"Taehyung visited me yesterday."

"Really?" It didn't feel right to Jimin.

"My homework was done. I've some free time." You gulped.

"He didn't say anything last night. It was like his soul left his body." Jimin chuckled.

"By any chance you saw a ghost?" WHAT KIND OF STUPID QUESTION IS THAT Y/N ! You wish you could just punch your own face. Jimin laughed his ass off.

"No." Taehyung answered shortly.

"God, Y/n . I can't believe you asked that."

Laugh as hard as you can, Jimin...

You touched your neck in front of the mirror. Taehyung didn't leave any marks at all. You were quite sure he did it so many times. You turned from one side to another. Nothing. This is crazy.

Y/n, what are you doing now?

You bang your head in the wall, you wish you could bang it hard enough to shake off your embarrassment. He didn't try to approach you. He probably thought you didn't want to talk about it either.

Do I want to talk about it?

Should I act like nothing happened?

But I wanna scream my lungs out because he felt so good.

I must be crazy now.

How about Jungkook?

Geez, that bastard should burn in seven hells. I'll light the fire myself.

Jungkook's kisses felt different, his kisses were demanding. He clearly knew how to make you helpless. And you were stupidly drunk because of him.

"Did something happen between you and Taehyung? He seemed off to another planet all the time." Jimin dragged his chair closer to yours.

"What? No! Nothing. Clearly nothing happened. What did you mean? I don't know." You kept denying him until you realized how obvious you were.

"See, I know you! What did you do to my innocent baby!" You covered Jimin's mouth. Jungkook watched the two of you from behind then glanced at Taehyung who focused on his book.

Jungkook kicked your chair several times.

You turned around and glared at him.

"What do you want? You want me to strip for you this time?"

Jimin choked to hear your boldness. The whole class was watching the four of you now. Everybody knows you and Jungkook weren't on good terms anymore. But somehow the four of you remain friends.

"That would be nice." He smirked.