You won't make this easy

Jungkook didn't answer. You slammed the car door hard. Jungkook drove the car fast past you. It would be better if you never met him. He is a jackass, he always is.

This area isn't familiar to you. You walked as fast as you could. You took the phone out from your bag.

Pick up the call, Taehyung. Please.

"Yes, Babe ? I'm still at the office. Can I call you back in 10 minutes?" You can hear people talking in the background.

"It's okay, I'm just checking on you. I'll see you at home." His voice is enough...

"See you, baby. I miss you so much." You heard the background cheered to tease him, "They are so loud. Don't sleep without me tonight." He lowered his voice.

"See you..." you replied to him then ended up on the phone.

You tried to stop the taxi but everyone had a passenger. You checked the map on your phone to see where the nearest bus station was. Worst day ever.

That red car went back slowly and reached for you. Jungkook got out of the car and walked to your direction. What does he want now?

"I'll drive you home." His tone is calm.

"I don't need it."

"You won't make this easy, will you?"

You looked at his face. Is he really the same boy from high school? He changed his hair style. His eyes are soft brown. It's still mysterious. He got a bit taller than the last time you saw him. Jungkook and his mischief smirked.

"Don't do that." He turned his face away.

"What?" You blinked. Did he just... ugh.

"Look at me like someone you care." He pulled you closer, "Maybe we should find out if you really care..."

You missed any kind of touch now. And he is so warm. What did you expect when he leaned on and kissed your lips with all his desire? Nothing.

"Is that a yes?"

You covered his lips with your hand and turned your face away. Jungkook put down your hands.

"Please don't..." He lifted your head. You slowly look back at him.

"I wanna do something real bad to you. You've no idea how you make me feel.." Jungkook caressed your cheek.

"I've no answer for that."

"Get in the car."

You didn't fight him this time and just got into his car. He drove in silence. Jungkook and his mysterious life come back like a fire to your life. He burnt your heart with a desire you don't realize you have.

"I'll wake you up when we arrive." He observed your sleepy face.

You were so tired these days. Tomorrow you have a night shift so you can sleep until midday. That sounds amazing.

"Where are you all this time?"

"Many places."

"That's not an answer..."

Taehyung frowned.

He wonders if something happened to you.

It's been hours but you are not home yet.

Did she cover for another nurse again? Taehyung walked around the living room. He expected you to be home when he opened the door.

His eyes locked into the door as soon as he heard a key clinking.

"Oh, baby.." Taehyung ran and hugged you. You can see he genuinely worries.

"Hi..." You hugged him back.

"Sorry we can't have dinner together.."

"It's my fault, I wanna give you a nice surprise."

"Some other day, please? I love the flowers, and Kath pictured them for me."

"Ah, I also want that to be your surprise tomorrow. I guess I failed miserably today." He chuckles.

"You made me the happiest, Taehyung.."

"I'll warm the water for you. I made you a snack. You can eat it first." He placed you to sit in the kitchen then run to the bedroom.

"Thank you." You just want to sleep. He made you fries and wings. It is still warm. Taehyung put it in the microwave every thirty minutes when you weren't home.

Taehyung can smell another scent all over you. It's not Jin whoever you had been with.

You fell asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow. Taehyung kissed your head and tightened his arm around you.

He bought you a bigger diamond after he got promoted. Taehyung works this hard just to spend a little time with you. He watches you sleep every night beside him, knowing when he wakes up you weren't there or maybe just got some sleep for yourself.

He wishes he could make it up the time he spent without you. I'm sorry for unsaid things I've been hiding.

It's not fair. It would never be.

Never once he hears you complain about it. It makes his heart ache even more.

Taehyung caressed your cheek. He planted another kiss on your face.

"Can you sleep?" You asked in your sleepy mood, "You need to rest, Taehyung..." You are as caring as usual.

"This is my rest." He snuggled to you.

"Hmmm." You drifted to sleep again.