Highschool Friend

You fell asleep in the plane. Jungkook watched after you. He knew you were trying so hard not to cry over Taehyung again. You are so fragile. I want to have you close with me. Y/n, I'll take care of you. Just let me do it...

Jungkook frowned the moment he saw your flat.

"You are not even ready to live there."

"I will clean up and go to bed. I still have one day off tomorrow."

Jungkook entered your flat and he didn't look uncomfortable. You can tell he was holding himself not to say anything.

It's just a cozy room. Single bed, small table to eat, how even they force a kitchen to get in (?) and a bathroom. He wondered if you even can breathe in this place.

The apartment you lived with Taehyung was not big but it was spacious. Taehyung decorated it as you like. There are two bedrooms. The main bedroom where you slept. The kitchen set was impressive.

He knew you like to spend your time doing recipes. Taehyung always said you would make a good wife.

But now you guessed he didn't think that way anymore.

"This is all your stuff?"

"I didn't pack much. Just important stuff."

You admitted. The thought that you'll have to stay in Taehyung's apartment just to pack your stuff was killing you.

"Rest now. I'll see you tomorrow." Jungkook patted your head.

"Thank you... I wouldn't be able to leave my house if you weren't there."

"Please don't cry alone at night. Or I'll drag you to my place and make you live there for the rest of your life." He joked.

"Not funny."

"Good night..." Jungkook kissed your forehead and you let him. He didn't want to let go.

"...."

"Can I stay here tonight?" He pouted.

"I hate to leave you alone." He continued.

"I'll be okay. I need some time alone." He took a deep breath.

"Will you walk me down?" He asked as he blinked his eyes innocently.

"For God's sake, just leave already." You pushed him out the door, Jungkook giggled. You never see him act like this.

"Okay, okay. I love you."

You are stunned by his sudden confession.

Jungkook pecked your lips and waved goodbye. You wish he would stumble and hit his head hard for teasing you a lot.

The next day you cleaned all the corners in your flat. Well, it can be real cozy if you put some effort into making it. You bought several plants for the window. Hanging some pictures, your wrecked family's photos and now your wrecked friendships's photos. You touched Taehyung's face in the frame. I miss you.

You hid that frame and decided to hang the one with only you and Jimin.

"Where is my photo?" Jungkook frowned.

"I don't have yours."

"You said you care about me," He scoffed.

"Well, you left us. I burned all your pictures because I hated you after that."

"Ah, this girl." Jungkook pretended to be hurt. He held his hand in his chest, "Do something, nurse!" He laid on your bed.

"I'll leave you to die." He groaned even more, "Don't do that. The wall is thin. My neighbor can hear you. They will think I slaughter baby goats here."

"So if you moan my name loudly they can hear you too?"

"What's with the example, jackass." You kicked his feet.

"I don't know. It didn't leave my head after that day. And I would love to hear more."

Jungkook pulled you to the bed.

"You said you'll wait for me to heal."

"I didn't force you, did i?" He moved your hair, his lips traced your neck, "Say it if you want me to stop."

You pushed him hard, "I can't."

His eyes were looking at you lovingly.

"I love you."

"Stop saying it." You covered his mouth.

"I can't."

You moved from the bed. Uncomfortable with the situation. Maybe you shouldn't let him in the first place. Now he is inevitable.

"Y/n." You covered your ears. He is such a tease. He rolled your hair with his finger.

"Stop calling me too. And don't touch my hair." You moved further.

He chuckled, "I want you even more now."

"Let's get out of here." He made you couldn't breath with his presence.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat." He lazily rolled in your small bed, his head bumped to the wall, "This bed won't be enough if I want to sleep with you here."

"You aren't welcome and I hope you realize that." Jungkook groaned again.

You stand in front of your hanger.

"You've no changing room." He said.

"Yeah, please go out first."

"Why?" He asked innocently.

"Because I want to change my clothes?"

"I've seen you naked, Y/n. All the way from your head to toes."

Your face blushed fiercely.

"Get out! Now!" He smirked but he went out anyway.

This guy is not good for your health.

You looked for some clothes to change.

Seriously, you can't hang on all your clothes. There is not much space. You sighed. Just get whatever on top.

Jungkook drove to some korean barbecue near the medical center. You and Kath go there often after the night shift. It's comfort food and quite satisfying.

Your phone was ringing. You looked at the caller id. Well, now this is fun.

Or sad...

"Hi, Jimin." You greeted him.