Not as much as I do

You went to Jimin's house. The party is over. Only the mess left. The door was unlocked. He must have fallen asleep. You went to Jimin's bedroom.

There was a girl sleeping in his arms.

Geez. They didn't even mind sharing his body. You closed the door slowly and went to his parents' dusty room on the second floor. It was also messy here.

The sight is hurting your eyes.

It's Jungkook. His body tangled with a girl you never see. Jungkook opened his eyes, hearing the door creak open. Didn't expect another guest. He is caressing the back of the girl on top of him. She is sleeping so soundly.

"I didn't expect to see you here," He yawned, "Want to join me?"

"No, thanks. Sleep well." You closed the door immediately.

Don't ever trust him. He just slept with another girl because he can't have me. What an ass.

Ugh, you wish you could sleep in Taehyung's bedroom. But you don't want to surprise his family...

You cleaned Jimin's couch and took a blanket in his cabinet. The sun must come out in several hours. You drifted to sleep.

You woke up around midday to smell someone cooking. Your stomach growled. You rubbed your eyes.

Jungkook slept under the couch. You almost stepped on him. Geez, what is he doing here?

"He was there when I woke up." Jimin explained, "Why did you come here? Is that Taehyung's sweater?" You nodded.

You pulled a chair and sat near Jimin. He made a pancake.

"Where are your girls?"

"Already left. That was wild !" He exclaimed, "How about you and Taehyung? I guess it's all good?" He nudged your shoulder.

"Embarrassing." You covered your face. How should I face him today?

"You can practice with me." Jungkook is up too. You throw an empty can at him.

"He slept in your parents room."

Jimin chuckled, "Yeah, his girl just left. She was more awkward than my girls."

"Ugh, I can't complain since my girl slept with another boy last night." Jungkook bit his lower lip and looked at you.

The door opened and Taehyung came in. He said hi to Jimin. You wish you could just hide under the table. He walked in your direction.

"Hi.." Taehyung kissed your temple. You can smell his shampoo.

Taehyung handed the jacket to Jungkook.

"She is with me now. Stop giving her unnecessary attention."

"I'll do whatever I want."

"I've warned you."

"I heard your reputation." Jungkook smirked.

"Then you should be scared."

"I told you. I love challenges."

"Don't shed any blood in my house." Jimin took out more plates for everyone.

"I'm going home." You hugged Jimin and dragged Taehyung with you.

"More for us then." Jimin stacked more pancakes on Jungkook's plate.

"I didn't even know who the girl was in your parents room." Jungkook yawned.

"She must be drunk." Jimin started to eat.

"Who was in charge of drinking? Geez, my head spinning. You said no liquor."