Begin II

6 MONTHS LATER

"Is she done?"
"Not yet, Jungkook."
"Why is it taking so long?"
"I'm feeding her, Jungkook."
You were breastfeeding the baby. And Jungkook won't stop bothering you. He literally never leaves her for a second.
"Come on, Hyuna. Good girl, good girl."
"She looks sleepy."
"What? Why? Appa still wants to talk to you." Jungkook pouted.
Hyuna really fell asleep. Jungkook rocked her in his arms. You told him a thousand times that he isn't allowed to do that. But he always did it anyway.
"Put her in the crib. She is sleeping already." You laid down in the bed. Tired.
"5 minutes more, please.." You rolled your eyes. Jungkook watched her sleep. He adores his baby a lot.
You just look at them lovingly. The whole pregnancy drama was all gone.

No more silent Jungkook.
He is all over the baby now.
Before work, after work. You are the one who got jealous over his attention to the baby. Jungkook finally put Hyuna on the crib. He smiles at you.
"She is amazing." He said. Jungkook still stands beside the crib.
"Yes, she is..."
"I really want to wake her up."
"Let's not do that, okay."
You rolled over the bed. Ready to sleep. Jungkook didn't mind waking up and feeding her in the middle of the night.
He is doing perfectly fine so far.
"Come here." Jungkook called for you.
You moved closer to him.
"I'm so happy." He smiles brightly.
"I know. And I'm glad for you."
"Is there something bothering you?"
"You are all over her. You don't even care for me anymore." He chuckled.
"Ah, my wife is jealous."

Jungkook caressed your face. You closed your eyes as he patted your back softly. You were about you sleep when you felt Jungkook unbuttoned your pajamas
"Um? I'm trying to sleep here." He smiles.
"I'm trying to love my wife." His index finger traces your skin.
"Hmm..."
"Y/n..." He is hovering over you, "I love you."
"I love you too, JK." He is back to his old self. The one who you love the most.
"Ugh, I want you so bad now." Jungkook guided your hand to his lower part. He was already hard.
"We should be careful. Or Hyuna could end up having a little brother."
"I don't mind."
"Well, I did!" You snapped. Jungkook giggled, "It won't be funny if my stomach gets bigger again."
"You look beautiful." His lips were ghosting your neck. You helped him to pull down his pants.

"You are not bad yourself."
"Come on, your husband might get home anytime." He joked. You giggled.
No matter how much he made love to you, It seems you never get enough of him. You keep wanting him to complete the pieces inside you.
After a year of marriage with him. Not once you remember times with Taehyung. It's not that he was forgotten but Jungkook said you never mention his name anymore in your dream.
It felt peaceful.
"Y/n?" Jungkook helped you put your pajamas back after you were done from the bathroom. The two of you used to not care about putting back the clothes after sex but after having a baby. It's a different story, "I still want you as much as day one. I love you so much."

3 YEARS LATER
"Where is Jungkook?" Jimin looked for your husband.
"I've no idea." You were clueless as much as him.
"Next time, don't celebrate Hyuna birthday in a place like this. WE CAN EVEN FIND THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!" Jimin shouted out his frustration. Everyone's eyes looked at him. Jungkook rented entire open place  and make it theme park for Hyuna. He was so excited about it. Now they are must be around here somewhere....
"Don't worry, we'll find them." Jin calmed you down.
"There are a lot of people here."
"I know. His employee and the family."
"Let's just split up. You go with Y/n." Jin nodded. Jimin ran the other way. How will you find them?
"You should be careful. Rest somewhere me and Jimin will find them."
"He is stressing me out."

"Sit here, okay.. Don't walk around." Jinhelped you sit on the bench.
I swear I'll smack his head so hard if I find him!
Jin run opposite direction to Jimin.
You shouldn't agree to this crazy birthday idea. He would never get another chance.
You stood up and walked around. You walked past the magic shop when you heard a familiar laugh. It's Hyuna. You peeked inside the tent and there they are... Jungkook and Hyuna who were sitting on her father's lap. He whispered something to her ear and she was giggling cutely.
It was a very adorable sight. You went towards them and sat next to Jungkook.
"Did you see my husband? I lost him in the crowd?" You said as he offered his hand to help you sit.
"Where is the parade? Why did you bring the drum here?" He pointed at your big tummy.

"Ha ha, very funny." You rolled your eyes.
"Hello, mommy.." Hyuna kissed your cheek. She is the sweetest.
"Hello, dear.. Are you having fun?"
"YES! Appa let me eat many many ice cream." You glared at Jungkook. He smiles nervously.
"Are they okay?" Jungkook rubbed the tummy, he tried to change the topic, "We almost there guys." He talked to the tummy," It's quite cold out here. But the two of you will be fine."
"You made me walk around like this!" You refused to cool down the temper. Or it was the hormones talking.
"I'm sorry my dear. But my little princess wants to see a magician." He hugged your shoulder. He is surely spoiling her.
"Jin and Jimin are here. They are looking for you."
"Okay. Let's watch another show now." He held Hyuna's hand and guided you with the other hand.

Jungkook has been very extra these days.
You'll always find him fell asleep in Hyuna's room but after you informed him that you were pregnant
He never skipped a day's sleep beside you to make sure you were okay all the time. Jungkook became more caring and showered you with a lot of attention.
He didn't want to pass this pregnancy just like Hyuna's. He really wants to be there for you. Jungkook was very excited for real this time.
He even talked to Hyuna about the little babies coming up. Yes, it's twin...
He must be left with a high score that night...
"Geez, we thought we lost you too." Jimin helped you. It was just 5 months but the tummy already big
"Uncle Jin!" Hyuna jumped into Jin's rm. He is her favorite. Jimin argued with that jealousy.
"I'm here too, you know." He scoffed. Jungkook smacked his head.

"Don't be rude to my girl."
"She won't be married until she dies." Jimin claimed.
"She can be my bride." Jin lifted her up. Jungkook hissed him.
"Put down my girl now. You are such a pervert." Jungkook took Hyuna from Jin.
"I love uncle Jin the most, Appa."
"NOOOOO!!!! No, no, no! Listen to appa okay. No man allowed until ..-"
"She can be a nun." Jimin cut him out.
"I like how it sounds." Jungkook agreed.
"You are such a hypocrite, you know. You are the most dangerous man even for your girl." Jimin raised his eyebrows to you.
You watched their faces one by one. They are family. Jimin and Jungkook still argue about Hyuna and all. Ah, it is warm now.
Jungkook looked at you lovingly in the middle of his conversation, "I love you," He mouthed. It made your lips form a smile.
It's innocent.

⛅️ Thank you for reading