I'm waiting for you

"Y/n , some blonde boy just asking you in the lobby. He is super cute! Where the hell do you know all this guy!" Kath hysterically whispered to you. That must be Jimin.

Yoongi cleared his throat.

"Were you eavesdropping, doctor?" Kath glared at him.

"Please don't meet your acquaintance during working hours." Yoongi said to you.

"Why are you even here? Your office is that way." Kath pointed to Yoongi's room.

He is jealous, Kath.

"Do you want me to introduce you to him? He is single now." You stuck your tongue out to Yoongi.

He rolled his eyes, "I need your help here."

"Can you wait? Why are you always making my life so hard?" Well that will burn him for a while... You felt sorry for Yoongi but he didn't help himself either.

Kath dragged you to the lobby.

"Y/n!" Jimin hugged you a little, "And your cute friend here."

Kath nudged you.

"Oh! This is Kath. She said you are cute." Jimin kissed the back of her hand.

Don't do that, Jimin!

"Nice to meet you." Jimin sent his charm to her. You rolled your eyes, "I've something private to talk with, Y/n . Can you give us some time?"

"Do you want my number?" She asked spontaneously.

"Why not?" Jimin pulled out his phone and Kath put her number in his contact.

She was still standing there for a minute before realizing the two of you were waiting for her to leave.

Kath was nervously turned around several times. You pulled Jimin to the bench.

"My shift finished in one hour. Can you wait?" Jimin shook his head.

"Nah, I'm here to tell you I've to leave earlier than I planned."

"Oh.. I see ." You can't hide your sadness.

Jimin put his arm around your shoulder.

"I'm sorry that you and Taehyung didn't have a happy ending."

"I didn't see it coming either." You looked down to your hand.

"He will realize his decision to let you go was stupid." You leaned on his shoulder like you always did in high school.

He never changes. No matter how long he didn't meet you. Jimin is a warm person. You love him dearly for the friendship he offers to you.

"Taehyung looked so sure at the time.

I have never seen him so cold all my life.. But I guess I don't know him that well."

"He loves you. He always did. It will take some time for him to find his way back. You know how he is..."

"There is no more us, Jimin. I already sent his ring back. I wish I cherished him enough when we were together..." that empty finger left nothing but white marks. It started to disappear.

"Of course you are, baby."

"Maybe I'm not trying hard enough."

Jimin can clearly see how devastated you were through all of this.

"So, Jungkook, huh?" Jimin tried to change the topic. He can't resist seeing you hurt that much.

"What?" You blinked innocently.