Make love to me

"I'm in town for a week! Are you in a medical center? Taehyung was not home either."

"You went to the apartment?"

"Yes, I'm standing by the door now."

"We broke off the engagement." Jungkook looked at you. He took your hand and mouth , "don't cry." without any voice.

"Wait, my phone is not working. Did you just say something broke?"

"You heard me, Jimin."

"I don't believe you. I'll call him."

"No! Please don't. I'm with Jungkook now. We are at a Korean BBQ near the medical center. You've been here with me the last time." You tried to remind him.

"What do you mean you are with Jungkook?" 

"Just come here first." You sighed.

"I'm on my way."

"Is he coming?" Jungkook asked. You just nodded. This will be sort of frustrating.

It took 20 minutes for Jimin to come. Jimin hugged you and glared at Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?"

"What are YOU doing here?" Jungkook repeated his question annoyingly.

"Geez, I still hate this guy." Jimin asked you to move beside him. Jungkook held you down.

"She is not moving to your seat."

"Come on, Y/n. I have known you longer."

"God, can you both act like a grown up or at least pretend to be one?" You pulled another chair next to no one.

"You said you broke up with Taehyung? How was that even possible ?"

"He cheated on her." Jungkook put more meat on your plate. Somehow this was familiar again.

"Was I asking you, jackass?"

"Well, she will cry again if she answers you. I don't like to see her cry."

"But why?" Jimin asked again.

"He is with someone else."

"No way! That's crazy. I don't believe it." Jimin observed your face. It was no lie, "He loves you so much, Y/n."

"Now, you're gonna make her cry again." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I know." You looked down. His face shows in your head. How his precious boxy smile brought you to another world, his soft eyes staring at you like there were no others, that lips always whispering love words. It all feels like a dream. "He is happier now.. I'll be okay..." You said faintly. You put the chopsticks down, losing your appetite.

"And she stopped eating.. Thanks to you." Jungkook kicked Jimin's chair.

"I'm not that hungry, Jungkook."

"Now explain yourself. Why are you here?" Jimin pointed his chopsticks to Jungkook then got another meat to his plate.

"We accidentally met." Jungkook didn't want to bother sharing the story.

"Like after years you suddenly come here and meet Y/n after she broke up?"

"I met her before she broke up."

"Are you sure they didn't break up because of you?"

"Unfortunately, no." Jungkook answered.

"No, Jimin. Taehyung told me he wants to marry another girl. She was at his office at the time. And they seemed like they were spending time together when he was not home..."She kept him entertained while I'm losing the love of my life. I'm so stupid.

"I'll have to meet him anyway. Honestly I called him first but he didn't pick up." It's hard to believe Taehyung chose another girl than Y/n. Jimin always watched those two. How Taehyung looks at her lovingly each time. And now Y/n looked broken. She lost some weight since the last time. Y/n never mentioned that she has a hard time calling Taehyung in his workplace. But honestly maybe it just works and he doesn't have any time.

"Where do you live now?" He asked. Jimin knows with her stubbornness. She won't stay in the apartment.

"I moved to a small flat."

"Oh, baby. You should call me after you broke up." Jimin regretted it immediately.

"It still doesn't feel real..." You gulped, "Part of me wishes this is just a bad dream. And... when i wake up. He'll be next to me as he used to be..."

"Jungkook is here. Of course it's a bad dream." Jimin jokes.

"You are here too, stupid." Jungkook kicked Jimin's chair again.

"...."The silence filled the table. Jimin and Jungkook looked into each other. Jimin can't believe what he saw.

"Let's just stay at my place for a while. My place has been empty for months."

"Hell no." Jungkook refused the idea.

"I'm not asking you."

"There is no need. I have to go to work tomorrow. My flat is just around here."

"Baby..." Jimin pouted. 

Jungkook cleared his throat to sign Jimin for giving up, they should have another proper conversation about this without you. Jimin got up and paid the bill. They separated as Jungkook walked you home. He held your hand all the way back.

"I hate leaving you alone here. Honestly this place is kind of frustrating." Jungkook sighed. He caressed your face.

"I'm not gonna kill myself, Jungkook." You reassured him.

"Now you mention it, I'm getting worried."

"Go home and rest. I'll be at the medical center all day tomorrow."

You didn't realize his face was getting closer.

"Jung-" His lips collided with yours. Jungkook closes your eyes with his palm. His other hand pulled you closer. You hesitated to kiss him back but he feels so good. Jungkook deepened the kiss, your head went blank and just followed his rhythm. You pulled away, breathless. 

I don't know what is right and what is wrong anymore.

 Jungkook pecked your face over and over again. You can't help but snuggle with him.

"I love you." He whispered. It felt good to know someone loves you this much. 

-

You opened your eyes slowly. The room was dark. But you could see Jungkook beside you. His warmth never left. 

Jungkook was still sleeping. He was right, this bed is too small for you two.

"Do you still miss him?" He asked.

"I see his face every time I close my eyes." Jungkook was laying behind you. His front body felt so close to your back. Your heart beats faster as he leaned closer, "I want you so bad right now."

You didn't answer him. There is a long silence after that. You can hear his breath and his irresistible scent around your nose. 

I don't care anymore.

You turned around and kissed him until you forgot that lungs need air.

"Make me love you, please." Jungkook didn't wait another second to undress you.

"Don't moan too loud. Your neighbors can hear us." He smirked.