I'm still in love with him

"Why did you rent this movie?" Jungkook frowned.

"I'm going to watch it with my girlfriend. Of course I chose the one which made her lean closer." Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"You should rent porn instead. She will ride you right away." Jungkook said thoughtlessly.

"Can you two stop talking that crap? It's my little sister for God's sake." Taehyung palmed his face.

"Oh yeah. Sometimes I forget she is your sister." Jungkook wanted to piss him so bad, "Let's watch together. I'll pick up Y/n. She is already waiting."

"Buy snacks, please?" Jimin gave him some money but Jungkook ignored him.

"Will do. See you, loser." He smirked at Taehyung. He can't do anything now. He has no power over her anymore.

You brushed your hair. Jungkook just phoned you and said he was on the way.

He is excited about something.

You can tell from his tone. His presence helps you to move on. But it doesn't seem to work when Taehyung is around. That's why you hate you have to go to Jimin's house and torture yourself to see him that close but too far to touch.

You put a little make up and checked on your clothes. All good. Or you thought so.

"Hi, beautiful." Jungkook knocked on your window.

"I have a front door you know..."

"Yes but it will be more challenging from here."

"What are we going to do today?" You were going to sleep over at Jimin's. It's Friday night. Your mom gave you her consent again after you broke up with Taehyung. She always expects you to come home. She will call you even if you are a minute.

"Horror movie?" You frowned the moment Jimin showed you the cover, "Why don't you just rent porn?" You rolled your eyes.

"That's my point too!"

"All of you were not invited anymore." Jimin pouted. You giggled.

Taehyung's sister snuggled to Jimin on the couch. You can see how much he loves her. You got jealous because you are alone now. You can't go to Taehyung and cuddle with him.

Taehyung sat in front of them, he didn't want to watch Jimin doing whatever he was doing to his sister.

You and Jungkook sit on the left side. Jungkook got closer to you each time. You didn't realize that. But Taehyung did. He wished he could sit in the middle. Because he swore Jungkook has perverted thoughts about you. Not that he wasn't thinking that way with you but you were his ex girlfriend. He had done many things with you. He didn't want Jungkook to have his way. Maybe breaking up is stupid idea. He should accept your apology and go back with you. Jungkook gets closer and you innocently lean on him.

"Are you scared?" Jungkook whispered to you. His hand crawled to your thigh. Taehyung swore he really wanted to punch him in the face.

"Hm, no. But it's kind of boring." You turned around and saw he was way too close. Then you realize Taehyung is watching the two of you.

You cleared your throat and moved a little.

"Why? Are you scared he will get jealous? He broke up with you, Y/n." Jungkook whispered to you again. You can feel his breath in your neck as he whispers so close. He pecked your neck, glancing at Taehyung who almost lost himself.

"I'll go up first. Good night." You stand up immediately. Too much pressure here.

"Ugh, we are too." Jimin got up and took his girlfriend to his room. Well, he is open about it. Clearly they are going to do it tonight. Taehyung didn't say anything. He usually sleeps with you in Jimin's parent room. This time is different.

You stepped on the stairs slowly. You wish Taehyung went up with you. He was standing still in the kitchen. Thinking so hard.

"You should go home." Jungkook smirked at him. He enjoys torturing Taehyung.

"No, you should go home. You never sleep over. Your family must be worried about you." Taehyung keeps his tone calm.

"You don't plan to go up and sleep with Y/n, right?" Jungkook asked rethrotically.

"What? No! Maybe I will think about it a little."

Taehyung groaned in frustration.

Jungkook knows you missed Taehyung's touch, that's why this is the perfect time to get in. Your heart is weak now. You'll grab anything to survive. And he will be the help. He will make you forget who Taehyung is. This is the time.

"I'll go up first." Jungkook slyly smirked.

"Don't do that. Why don't you leave her alone?" Taehyung can't leave seeing Jungkook still here.

"I don't want to."

"Lock the door when you leave." Jungkook went up. You were laying in the bed when he got in. You weren't surprised to see him here. I just wish it would be Taehyung. But he won't be here. Because he broke up with you.

"Y/n." You closed your eyes. Refusing to see his face. Jungkook laid down close to you. He intentionally did it.

"Jungkook."

"Hmm?" You turned around to see his face. Should you do it? But you'll lose Taehyung for it. God, you missed him so much. Jungkook lifted your head. He pulled you closer.

"I'm still in love with him..."

"I know." Jungkook is hovering over you. He leaned on to kiss your neck. He is not familiar to you. You miss Taehyung more than ever now.

"I can't... I can't." You stopped Jungkook. He smirked.

"I don't mind you using me to forget him."

"But I do mind." You touched his lips. You wanted a kiss. Taehyung's kiss.

"You are imagining him, aren't you?" Jungkook grabbed your hand.

"I can't get him out of my head." You took a deep breath, Jungkook is watching you.

"You know what? Screw him." Jungkook kissed you and forced his tongue in. Your eyes widened in shock, your hands pushed him but he didn't budge. He did kiss you several times but he never forced you this way, "Kiss me back." He demanded.

"Ah, Jungkook." He bit your lower lip. His kiss is different from Taehyung. He is not soft but you can feel his hunger to have you. He has been holding back for a long time.

"I'm not Taehyung. I won't stop even if you beg me to." Jungkook went lower to your neck. You can feel his lips brushing all over it, "Love me back..." he said. Your trembling hands cupped his face.

"Jungkook." He stopped, "I need more time... This is too fast."

Jungkook is still hovering over you when you see a long scar across his abdomen.

Your hand automatically reaches for it, curious. His hand stopped you.

"You might not like what you see."