One Year Later

Have you ever lost someone you love in your life?

It just happened to me.

Have you ever regretted something in your life?

And you want to fix it.

How about a second chance?

For anything in your life.

Will you take it?

Do you believe in the afterlife?

Because for a while my soul was dying. And I keep looking back to the ground where he sleeps.

It never feels real. Not even in this second. It feels like a never ending dream in the daylight.

I don't want to wake up to the reality that he didn't exist anymore.

"Y/n."

"Hmmm." You pushed the hand away.

"Y/n."

"Leave." You covered your head with the pillow. Your hair was all messy.

"Y/n."

"Damn it. Leave, freakin leaveeee!" You yelled at your husband. He is annoying.

"I came with breakfast. Please eat something first."

"Don't try to bribe me with F O O D." You were shutting your eyes.

"At least wear some clothes." He chuckled.

"You wanted it on the floor last night."

"You will catch a cold."

You sighed and peeked to his face. He is gorgeous. How could he marry you?

I mean you are okay, but have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?

"Will you let me sleep after I eat?"

"It depends on you."

"What?"

"Will you put any clothes on before you eat?" He threw your pajamas to the bed.

"I'm so sleepy." You flopped on the bed.

He chuckled again, "Let me button it."

You were lazily wearing pajamas.

"My legs are all sore. Thanks to you."

"You said harder last night." He put the small table in front of you.

"I love this after sex breakfast." You compliment him. He always made you one after the marriage. Let's just say spoiling you is his favorite thing to do.

"Eat more." He said, caressing your face.

His lawfully wife.

"Roger that."

It took a while for the broken heart to heal.

It had been forever but you can't leave the thought of him. It's not fair to the one who is alive beside you.

You munched until the last bite and looked at him lovingly. What did I do to deserve you? He put aside the table and placed himself next to you.

You were married to him 6 months ago.

The wedding ceremony was so heartwarming. The little party before you two left for honeymoon. You didn't know you'll be able to be that happy after things that happened.

Jungkook made sure you feel safe. He made sure you were loved. At the time when your head was messing with you and the tears were coming out from nowhere, he scooped you back to him and melted your heart away.

"Y/n." He called out for you. Bringing you back from the deep thought.

"Ya?" He kissed your shoulder.

"I love you." He kept saying that. Maybe after a while he needs to convince himself.

"I do love you too, husband." You turned around and kissed his nose.

He can be anyone for you.

You didn't continue working at the medical center. You can't. You were a failed nurse.

The job made you feel guilty. Husband didn't pressure you to do anything.

"I love your scent." He said as his arm was tightening you in his embrace.

"I'm not bathing yet." You rolled your eyes. He can be ridiculous.

"Yes, but you smell like me." He giggled.

"I guess I did."

He was already dressed in his suit. Ready to work. His clothes will get wrinkled. He kissed your lips. You pulled away to stare into his big brown eyes.

"It's okay, Jungkook..."

"You still miss him." He said regretfully.

"I.. sometimes I do." You won't deny him. It is hard for him too, "You are here with me. Have faith a little."

"I feel like your heart faraway."

"It's here." You pointed to his heart, "Jungkook..." he locked his eyes to you.

"I've to go." He got up from the bed, "Jimin said he will pick you up. So I guess I'll see you there?" He looks confused.

"Yes, dear."

"Okay, I love you."

Jungkook didn't let you around him for a while. He was giving you the space to decide if you still want to be with him. It was hard. You stayed with Taehyung in his apartment for weeks. Jimin stayed there too. You didn't mean to break off the engagement with Jungkook. It was just complicated after Taehyung ... 

"You should go back to him, Y/n." Taehyung wiped your tears.

"I'm sorry." You sobbed.

"What are you sorry for?"

"I leave you." The thought of Taehyung living on his own was bothering you.

"You don't leave me, Y/n. We still have each other."

"But..-"

"You'll marry Jungkook. Because you love him and I'm supporting the two of you. Don't worry about me."

"How?"

"I'm happy as long as you are happy."

"..."

Taehyung hugged you for a long time.

To remember your scent that he likes the most.

Thank you for the chance to share a love story with you..