Dear Y/n...

You left your job as you decided to take care of Taehyung. Jin said he will keep the place empty until you come back.

Kath said to ring her anytime you need professional help. You packed your clothes to stay there. Jungkook won't join the three of you since he had a company to run.

"I will visit on the weekend." Jungkook kissed you. He didn't want to let go.

"Jungkook."

"Hmmm.." He nibbled your ear.

"Stop it." You giggled.

"Y/n, i love you so so much. I can understand why Taehyung decided to leave. I'll do the same. Because I can't watch you unhappy."

"It's a stupid thought. How can I live without any of you?"

Jungkook snaked his hand in your waist from behind as you folded your clothes to the luggage.

"I miss you already."

______

You laid down with Taehyung in his bed. He was half asleep. He looked very weak and fragile. Jimin was preparing his food and medicine. Taehyung tried to eat much but you can tell he forced himself not to make you worry even more.

No matter what, you tried not to cry in front of him. There was a moment you had to excuse yourself and silently cry in the kitchen. You lost so many times with him.

There was a lot to catch up on.

You were talking with him all day long, sometimes Jimin joined the two of you.

It was weird how life trapped you to each other and separated you but then brought you back together with them.

"Y/n." He called for you.

"Do you need anything?"

"I'm a bit cold. Can you lean closer?"

"Okay." You moved closer to him.

He felt warm, but you weren't familiar with his figure anymore.

_____

"Thank you for being here."

"How is he?"

"He got a bad headache."

"Y/n, do you really want to be here? I can't watch you break like this everyday." Jimin put a glass of water in front of you.

You sobbed, "I don't want to see him dying but I can't leave him like this."

"Y/n, he should do the operation to lift the tumor. You must talk to him..."

"It's a small chance he talked about."

Taehyung got brain cancer. You know not many survive. You saw the MRI and it was no good.

"He is slowly dying. Taehyung realizes that." Jimin pressed his hand to his head.

"Don't say that."

"I don't want you to suffer here. He is in a battle he can't win."

"He said it. It's not impossible."

"You know better about his chance, Y/n."

"He did the operation one year ago. But it grows back. Taehyung was done trying."

_____

Dear Y/n,

If you are reading this letter, I might not be around you anymore.

I want you to know that I love you.

Writing this is the hardest thing to do in my entire life.