Unpleasant Part

Your birthday is about to come. You were saving money to treat the boys. You wish you could go somewhere with Taehyung.

That sounds fun and exciting.

You were walking in the hallway to your class when you saw Taehyung patiently waiting for you. He is a mesmerizing sight.

"Hi, babe.." Taehyung opened his arm the moment he saw you. You snuggled in.

"Taehyung!"

You turned around to hear an unfamiliar voice. But you clearly remember her face.

"Chaeyoung." He just nodded politely.

"Hi, Y/n !" She greeted you too.

"Hi." You replied shortly.

"I heard about you two. You are bad, Taehyung! How could you say she is your best friend?" Chaeyoung scolded him.

"I'm afraid you'll be jealous and do something stupid." He answered straightly

"Sounds like me. Taehyung knows me best... You are a very lucky girl." She looked sad somehow. COME ON! Don't do that!

"Let's hang out together sometimes. I would like to know you better, y/n !" Her cheerful personality is bothering you.

" I don't have many friends here. I hope you want to be my friend." She continued. Chaeyoung smiles brightly. You literally want to push her under the bridge for the answer, "See you two around, I've class duty today." She left just like that.

It's not that she is annoying or a two faced snake. It's just hard to bring yourself to like her. Knowing her history and Taehyung. He never talks about her. Not ever once mentioning her name.

Taehyung pat your head. You pouted and got into your class.

"Hi, y/n . Rain outside, huh?" Jungkook being an ass in the morning.

"With lightning and thunder too." You answered him. Jimin isn't here yet.

Taehyung's sister literally went to his house everyday. And Taehyung will always follow her after..

That's how possessive a brother can be.

You almost fall asleep during the lesson.

Just the weather is so ... windy.. and Taehyung who is sitting beside you keeps massaging your thigh.

"I'm sleepy. School should have nap time or else I'm going to skip class everyday."

You were yawning.

"Go and wash your face." Taehyung chuckled. Break time.

"Ugh, yes." You ran to the restroom and got into the toilet stall. Still very sleepy.

You were about to go out when the girls came in and had some interesting talk.

"Did you know Chaeyoung was Taehyung's sunbae ex girlfriend?"

"Really?" Like now? You thought.

"How could his level go down so far?"

"So true!"

"He hangs out with Y/n too much." The first girl said, "I really like Jungkook but he rejected me. He said he likes Y/n . What kind of bullshit was that?"

Really, Jungkook? You have to pour more fuel to the fire? You know the girls would never like you since you are around the boys. But don't they think their personality was the one they reject?

Just blame all your stupidity on me.

I'm the bad one.

"She isn't that pretty. Can't believe he dates her."