𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕.

— 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍

— 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍.

(Y/N) ended up staying awake to wait for her mother and father to return from one of their many dates they go on together, they said it helps keep their love alive.

She had yet to figure out any answers about the Sullys, barely having any opportunity to ask her mother or father.

As the two adults came into their home, both laughing amongst themselves as Äoa said a cheesy line to Sänume, they were surprised to see their eldest sitting and waiting.

"𝘖𝘦𝘭 𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪 𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘦" (Y/N) said as a sign of respect for her mother and father, doing the familiar hand gesture. They returned it, both stealing a glance at one another.

"My dear, (Y/N) is there a reason for this unexpected visit? Surely you must have a good one as you know your father and I—" (Y/N) cut her off, usually others would get a scolding from doing so, but they had a mutual understanding.

"What happened to Sullys mother." She said glancing at both of her parents who which shared a questionable glance. "Why do you seek this information out?" Äoa said.

"The boy touches this necklace all the time and Toruk Makto is without a mate. His youngest daughter is ten years of age, surely she couldn't have went without a mother that long ago." She was pacing, it was something she did when she got overwhelmed with asking an important question that she wanted to know.

Sänume moved over to her, placing a hand on her wrists where the coverings were still there, moving her over to their parents sleeping area the three of them sat down. "I hadn't know about what happened, you know we keep out of the war." Sänume spoke softly.

Äoa placed a hand on his daughters cheek, softly rubbing his thumb on a small scar she got when she was a child. "We went to our neighboring village to ask. Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'ite passed one moon ago. Why, they do not know. They know wherever the Sullys go, a war comes." Äoa was always gentle with (Y/N) being as she was his first born and a strong leader, but he knew her well and that is why he is always honest.

"Jake asked about us bringing them back from the dead." Sänume said. "He came to us yesterday before going out hunting with the party."

(Y/N)s eyes snapped up to her mother, shoulders dropping a bit. She wasn't attached or liking the latter in that way—she just knew how dangerous it could be and how different it was.

(Y/N) nodded her head, her white hair having been thrown up and tightly wrapped in a bun as she stood to make her exit, bidding a farewell to her parents, but before she did her mother stopped her with a final word. "I told Toruk Makto you would be helping him with getting his stillsuit and taking him to the neighboring vilage for the day tomorrow. I assure you know the way."

She had left, she knew she did this so (Y/N) could ask.

...

Jake once again couldn't stay asleep, he was having another nightmare.