𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐈.

— 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃

— 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃.

"(Y/N)" Jake whispered against her ear, lightly shaking the other awake so the two could get going back to the village. "We gotta get going." The sun was beginning to rise as dawn was disappearing over Pandora. (Y/N) groaned with a hiss following right after, sitting up with her hands moving to fix her messy hair; she turned to look at the other with a shy look.

"How are you feeling?" Jake asked, his hands softly placed on her arms to take a look at her before he leaned in to press a kiss against her forehead. "Good, I am good. Hurts though." She said mumbling the last part. The two beginning to dress themselves back into their clothes that was a few feet away.

Jake laughed loudly before he stood up first, bending down to pick the other up bridal style in his arms before he began to walk a distance to his Ikran. "Don't worry, Princess. I will take care of you." He said with a teasing tone, which earned him a slap on the back of the head.

...

As the two were now back into the village, (Y/N) took a different pathway to her home as Jake did the same, not wanting to be spotted coming back together. A smile was on (Y/N)s face the whole time as she walked, her fingers were dancing against one another as her cheeks were heating up; last night replaying through her head over and over. As she rounded the corner to her home, she was immediately spotted by Ay'u and Fawn, both of who came over to her quickly.

"Where have you been?" Fawn hissed, his arm gripping at her before his face turned into disgust. "Who did you spend the night with—? Doesn't matter, we have a problem." He said as Ay'u stayed quiet, his face also in concern and wonder, but he would ask later.

"What?" She said to the other, the first time they spoke in months. "Lo'ak bonded with the outcast." Was all (Y/N) needed to hear as she turned her head to watch as Äoa, her father and Sänume, her mother, walk into their shared home with Lo'ak and Tsireya side by side.

(Y/N) moved into her home right away, standing behind the two young ones before she moved over to her mother who gripped at her arms with a glare. "Where were you." She said in a hushed tone. (Y/N) stayed silent, but did glance at her mother through the corner of her eye. Sänume could smell the difference, she knew and she wasn't happy. "I'll deal with you later."

"You allowed this." Äoa said to Tsireya who was like a third daughter to him, "You allowed him to bond with the outcast?" Äoa was seething with anger, having to pace back and forth so he wouldn't get even angrier. "And you." Äoa now directed his anger towards his daughter, "Where were you that you couldn't have prevented this." Äoa was now directly in her face, both of their red eyes staring each other down as (Y/N) dropped her gaze, not even wanting to fight or admit what happened, or where she was at.

"I'm sorry sir, but you don't know him." Lo'ak said, feeling the air becoming tense and thick. "He saved my life when your sons friends left me to die." His eyes now shooting at Fawn who had a pained look on his face about the incident.