𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.

— 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒

— 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒.

The room was silent, not a single word was uttered as Ay'u and Fawn stayed close to another, their eyes watching (Y/N)s every movement incase she needed them. Iwa was repainting her face a darker color. Dipping his fingers in the ashy cup, he placed three fingers on her forehead and softly moved them down an inch and across her eyes to settle on her cheeks. Across her cheek bones and over her nose was a small word that read 'Death', Ay'u having 'War' and Fawn having 'Plague'. In the center of her forehead was a crescent moon, the small dots on her were perfectly outlined with it to make it stand out. The three siblings all had the same head piece which consisted of antlers that were molded to fit on their head.

"There, all done." Iwa said as he did a few final touches. (Y/N) stood up and turned to face her two brothers, both who widened their eyes when they saw how darkened her eyes were from crying. "(Y/N).." Ay'u started off as he reached a hand out for the other to hold. "Please, don't." She said through a breathy sigh, "I need to get through this." The two nodded before they motioned her to lead the way.

Down below, the lights were all gone as the only light source was the torches lit and moving with each hunter as everyone fell in line to stay on the path to the volcanoes. Adults had masks that were made from animal bones and sometimes Na'vis, it was like the wind shifted in the atmosphere and everyone was so excited to get a taste of what was to happen soon.

Kiri opted out with Tuk to stay back, promising and apologizing to (Y/N) earlier that night they didn't want to see it. She understood and promised to not speak of it when she came back, but Lo'ak wanted to come and she couldn't say no to her best friend.

Children ran next to the line as they knew the way, mini bone masks were on their faces as they all laughed sadistically; and up above, the three siblings flew overtop as the dragons let out a roar of fire across the grounds marking their territory for the sacrifices.

The three landed against the side of the mountain, lava dripping down as the siblings maneuvered their way up the mountain to avoid being scorched by the heat from the liquid. As they made it to the top, their mother was the first to greet them as she looked over their appearances, granting them permission to come forward and towards their father.

When they reached Äoa, he placed a finger first on Fawn and said a blessing from Eywa before doing the same to his other two children, asking for safety for them. Everyone finally arrived, as they took a step across the outskirts of the top of the volcano, the ground below them was lighting up with different colors. Each step and jumped would send a lighting look across the ground as if the volcanoes knew they were about to be fed.

In front of the siblings were na'vis who were tied up, their ankles and wrists wrapped in a rope as their mouths were covered to prevent them from speaking. Covering their heads was a cloth so no one could tell who it was just yet. Across the ledge of the volcano was a boardwalk, the blood and scratches were left there to show how many sacrifices they had done; the whole thing was covered.