𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐕.

— 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘

— 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘.

As the two arrived back just in time for final preparations, Iwa had begun fixing (Y/N)s hair to be braided half down and the other part up to be up in a traditional style. "How are you feeling?" Iwa asked the other, not knowing Jake never told her. "Fine, good actually. I have never felt this happy before in my life." She admitted as she stayed still for the other to finish helping her.

"Really? Happy?" Iwa said again before he moved in front of her, his tail softly touching her back in reassurance incase she was lying. "You know you can tell me anything, especially with you know who.." He trailed off, seeing how (Y/N) was more than happy and not sad, it had him questioning. "When was the last time you saw Jake?"

Her cheeks were starting to heat up, "A few nights ago. We.." She looked around to make sure no one could hear her. "We had sex!" Gripping at the others forearm, her tailing was swaying behind her in such excitement Iwa almost forgot to tell her. "And it felt so amazing, not to gross you out, but it was so amazing." She felt her heart swell, she was falling deep for him and he could tell. "I have to tell you something, (Y/N)" he said. "Wait, can it wait? I want to go find Kiri and Tuk so they can get their hair done. Besides, don't forget my mother invited many Olo'eyktan and Tsahiks', as well as some of their hunters to come tonight; we have to make sure everything is okay"

The girl was beaming with excitement as she rushed out of the entrance and down the pathway. Finding the two girls, she threw her arms around them before bending down so Tuk could climb into her back. "Kiri, Tuk! My friends from the school and the villages storyteller tells me that you two are fitting very well. I apologize I haven't been around." She admitted dishearteningly. Kiri had her arm looped through the others as they walked back up to Iwas'. "It is alright, I have found many amazing creatures and discovered a lot of things I didn't know, and Tuk! Tell (Y/N) what happened today."

Tuk let out a small gasp as she nodded to Kiri. "I rode on the back of a Mongoose with a friend today and we were going everywhere, then, I passed this test today that no one else could!" She said, jumping on the others back with happiness. The three of them let out a laugh before Tuk was passed off to Iwa who was beginning to braid her hair. "How do you want your hair for tonight's ceremony, Tuk?" He asked the younger girl. He was always happy to see her.

"Like (Y/N)s!" She said. Iwa glanced back at her before she nodded, not minding the other wanted a similar hair. "Kiri? What about you?" This time it was (Y/N) asking Kiri who shrugged. "Something.." Iwa waved his fingers. "I got it." Was all he said before the females all sat in a circle around him.

...

As time was going on, Lo'ak finally snuck back towards the Village after having gone back to the Avatars camp, he only saw the person for a quick glance; but he knew it was him. "Bro, where are we going?" The voice said. Lo'ak shushed him before he pushed the other behind some bushes as some of the villagers passed by. "What is this place?" The other questioned as they moved closer and closer to (Y/N)s home, receiving another shush.