𝐐.𝐀.

HELLO. This is just a QA because throughout the book a lot of people had questions and I am here to answer them!!

Why did Äoa make that deal?!

Aoa made that deal because he is the sadistic ruler !! Him and the reader have a rocky relationship, even though they love/dislike one another, he was thinking of his clan first. I had that idea planned for awhile and it made sense. Sadistic rulers think of themselves, their homes and then everyone first. When they first arrived, Toruk Makto was vulnerable and he took advantage of that, he knows how to play his cards right, it isn't hard to him.

Why did Fawn have to die?

Fawn was going to die right when I started this book. If you remember, the reader said "Come talk to me when you figure out how to be a decent Na'vi and I'll forgive you." Or something like that. He had to do something in order to show the reader he was sorry. He made a sacrifice and in the end it paid off well. (Kinda.)

How did you come up with the ideas?

I came up with the ideas because of ATLA and how the fire nation worked. The creatures you see are from their nation. The dragons are obviously from GOT and HOTD. Anything fire related, I put it. The whole idea of the book came to me in a DR and I put it into a book. The grief comes from me personally because I lost a friend, when Jake sees Ney'tiri and Neteyam and gets closure to move on, I wanted that for my friend.  So my emotions are in the book because I longed for that. To just say goodbye.

Will there be a book 2?

Yes, fluff and all about Neteyam having a second chance at life and a head start on love.

Are the characters based off of anyone?

Yes!! Iwa is based off of Mr. Brown from Madea.

The reader is based off of my good friend irl.

The brothers are based off of Rotxo and Ao'nung in a similar way.

Äoa is based off of Daemon.

Sänume is based off of Madea, believe it or not.

Why did you make the book so heavy?

Life will never be censored for you. At one point you'll have to face these topics irl and I wanted to show the beauty and sadness behind it.

Any inspo??

@/-kimtaesan

@/rorylorraine

@/hazzawckd