𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

— 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓

— 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓.

It was two days later that Ay'u and (Y/N) got more and more worried about Fawn not returning home. The two paced, their hands on their heads as they awaited for the hunting party to return home with any news. "I am sure he is fine." Lo'ak said to the two, sitting down on the floor as his eyes were facing the entrance of their village. "You don't know that." Her eyes scanned over to the boy and then to Spider, who was quiet the whole time.

She wasn't trusting of the other at all, ever since he came its been troubles and she was already in a killing mood. She kept him out of the public eyes, not even letting Kiri or Tuk see him.

(Y/N) was on edge since that night, avoiding everyone and anyone; only just now coming out an hour ago when they told her Fawn was missing. "Do you think.." Lo'aks voices trailed off when he thought back to those Avatars. (Y/N) immediately dismissed the thought. "No, Fawn is smarter than that and knows how to take care of himself." She was dead set on the other returning home, no bruises or any troubles.

The horns sounded throughout the village as the three rushed down to meet the hunters, all with a displeased look. "I'm sorry, princess. No one could find him." She let out a small hiss before thanking and dismissing them.

"How do you just not find a giant fucking dragon carrying someone." She hissed, moving to stare at Ay'u, Spider and Lo'ak. "I'm going to go find him."

Lo'ak moved to stop her, putting his hands out to calm her down. "Just wait, (Y/N). You can't go alone, does this normally happen?" Lo'ak surprised himself that he was willing to go out and find Fawn when he has been nothing but horrible to him since he arrived, but (Y/N) was already working off of her emotions and refused to let her go alone. "No, a bond lasts no more than a few hours. Even if it took longer, they would've been able to see them."

Ay'u already was holding their hunting gear as he called over the Dragon Mooses'. "As much as Fawn makes me mad, he is still my brother and I am coming with." The two nodded to one another before Lo'ak chimed in. "Spider and I are going too." He gave the girl a pleading look, wanting to come with before she agreed. "Fine, lets go before it gets dark."

"Are we there yet?" Lo'ak whined, regretting coming along with the two as they ventured out miles from the village. "Shut up, Lo'ak—" (Y/N) said with a small chuckle before she immediately gasped.

"Fire." Ay'u said as he looked off into the distance of flames coming from all around. "Go, go, go!" (Y/N) yelled out as the two immediately took off in the direction of the fire. Ay'u with Spider and (Y/N) with Lo'ak. "Do you think it's him?" Ay'u yelled as they maneuvered their way around the trees that had fallen.

She was silent.

As they finally arrived and moved off of their mooses' they covered their ears as a loud screeching was heard from their left. "God what is that-!" Lo'ak said as (Y/N) moved to uncover her own ears and cover Lo'aks for a second layer of protection. "That sounds like Vhagar." She said, worry moving throughout her whole body as she turned to Ay'u.