𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈.

— 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

— 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

As nighttime fell over Pandora, the familiar aurora borealis had painted across the skies a rich pink, purple and green as the children all ran back to their homes; greeted by their mothers and fathers. Kiri was fast asleep next to Lo'ak and Tuk, both who didn't leave her side and was watching her like a hawk.

(Y/N) had done her nightly routine of saying goodnight to everyone around her home before she walked past the Sullys' home, Norm having stayed to catch up with Jake and his kids before he bid them a goodbye, seeing (Y/N). The two greeted one another before she beckoned Jake over. "Yes, sweetheart?" He asked, a worried look on his face as the last time she ever came to their home was three months ago.

"Your Ikran." She said, a shy look on her face as she gripped at her tail nervously, "Can I ride on your Ikran? Unless you are busy— I wouldn't want to disturb you, especially with Kiri. Is she okay?" She was rambling again and Jake found it adorable. "Let me put my kids to bed and I'll show you Bob."

(Y/N) nodded before she started to whisper the name to herself, it was always such an odd thing talking to Jake when he used his old sky people lingo. "Are you going on a date?" Lo'ak asked. Jake stiffened in his place after placing a kiss on Tuks head, the little girl resting directly in front of Kiri. He shook his head.

"She is my friend, besides—shouldn't you be asleep." He said with a chuckle, placing his hand on the others head. Lo'ak rolled his eyes playfully before placing his own hand on top of Jakes. "Have a good night, Dad."

After Jake put the two to sleep, he stepped out of his home before sucking in a deep breath as his eyes caught a sight of (Y/N). Her skin glowing as the light from the fire was catching every curve and every spot on her body, her tail was wrapped around her thigh as she looked off into the distance of her village. This was the first time Jake had seen her not as tense.

He could see her.

As the girl turned, her smile brightened as Jake came closer. "Are you ready?" He asked. She nodded. "So.. why is he named Bob?" She asked after the two finally moved away from the village, the comfort of one another's security was enough to keep the two feeling protected.

"I don't know." Jake admitted as the two of them walked, occasionally making sure she was on the left side of him so she wouldn't get hurt. "Why is your dragon named Vhagar?" He said as he looked down at the other.

"It means 'calm down'." She said with a chuckle, Jake couldn't help but rub the bridge of his nose. "Now I feel like naming Bob that doesn't have a good meaning."

The two walked for another few minutes before they finally arrived where Bob was at. As the child he was, he was running around catching little animals and bugs to eat, occasionally making chirping and snapping noises whenever he missed. Jake chuckled, snapping Bob out of his trance to move over to Jake. "Don't look into his eyes." He said to the other who nodded, her eyes dropping to the ground as she didn't want to make eye contact on accident.