𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.

— 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

— 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

Early the next morning, the rays of the sun were beaming down as the mood was lifted throughout the village, it was a calm day. Fawns ceremony was tonight and he had been up making sure everything was good, from the dragons being fed and the people having their costumes prepared.

Their plan was in operation as (Y/N) was crouched outside the Sullys home, listening as Lo'ak was explaining to Jake how urgent it was that she needed to see him. "Why does she need to see me?" Jake questioned, but already getting ready to leave and find the other. "Uhm.." Lo'ak blanked, they didn't practice this part. "She— she got hurt, badly! Yes, badly hurt. I mean, blood everywhere. Maybe not blood everywhere— but blood." (Y/N) widened her eyes to stifle a laugh before she took off to her destination, her tail wrapped around his forearm with excitement.

"You are telling me instead of (Y/N) going to get help, she wants to see me?" Jake said one last time as he backed out of their home, his eyes staring at Lo'ak but not at all picking up the awkwardness he was sharing. "Dad, yes. Gosh— I am just the messenger." Lo'ak said before he threw himself onto his bed, letting the hammock sway. "Okay, but remember n-" Lo'ak cut him off.

"No leaving the house, no going to see Tsireya, no exploring, grounded. I got it." Lo'ak said before he continued to sway. Jake gave him a small nod before he took off to find the girl. He wouldn't lie if he said he was a bit worried that she was actually hurt.

After finding her private home, he could see (Y/N) in the distance from the entrance as a smile grew on his face. As he went to take another step, he was stopped by Ay'u, Fawn and even Iwa, all who had no emotions on their face. "Iwa, are you positive?" Fawn said as they began to move Jake away from the home and back towards the village. "Yes! I told you, I heard him talking about it with your dad." He said with a hiss.

Sitting Jake down in a small area close to the village, but out of earshot, the three boys all surrounded him. "Jake." Fawn started off. "Fawn," Jake replied back "Is there a reason you have me surrounded?"

Ay'u gave Iwa a look before looking at Jake, "Iwa told us he heard you talking to my dad about the deal. To use my sister." Jake felt his breath shortened before he looked down, sighing to himself. "Look, it's not like that." Jake said trying to defend himself.

"Do you even love my sister?" Fawn asked, despite the two being at odds, he would go to war for her. "Can you look us in the face and admit you love my sister."

Jake avoided eye contact with the three, he couldn't lie to himself nor the two brothers and her best friend, he didn't know what he felt for the other; but love wasn't close. He cared deeply for her, he liked her, he just didn't know what he felt in this moment. Too lost in his thoughts, Fawn lightly kicked the others foot to break his trance. "You need to tell her, you need to tell her the truth before I do it." Fawn demanded.