𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗.

— 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

— 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇.

As the morning sun began to shine over Pandora, some of the inhabitants of the Skeletor tribe had begun to start their day by sending their children off to school while the adults headed off to their designated area.

"I wish I had been there," Kiri said as she expressed not only a small bit of jealousy, but also excitement her brother saw such an amazing creature. "The caves blessed you with a gift, brother. Not to mention protection." The group of the kids had all found themselves grouped together near the dock, the Koalaotters' all swimming near them with content.

"No dragon is ever alone." Ay'u lead off from Kiris' words, the male having been leaning on his side with his elbow propped up next to his sister who agreed. "Like yesterday, all dragons leave and come together. If one wanders away, there is always one close by."

"This one was." Lo'ak said as he told the six of them, turning to Tsireya who had become close with Kiri and Lo'ak, he motioned to his foot. "He had a really long neck and was in chains. On the right side of his body, like he had been locked away for years."

Tsireya eyes widen as she looked at Ay'u and (Y/N), both who had similar looks on their faces. "Caraxes." (Y/N) said. Her face in a frown with worry hearing what dragon Lo'ak had seen.

"Who is Caraxes?" Kiri questioned with interest written all over her face.

Ay'u, who was next to her, had acknowledged the others question. "He's a dragon who went rouge, he's an outcast and has a long neck like a snake."

"They say he is a killer." Tsireya said as she explained to Kiri and Tuk who was next to her, the two listened closely. Lo'ak shook his head, not believing a word about the dragon who saved him.

"He killed Na'vi, and other dragons." Ay'u said who had moved to sit up now, his stare firm. "Not here, but far to the east." His hands motioned to the distance of where he was explaining. "The sins of Caraxes are bled into the grounds of Eywa."

"No, he's no killer." Lo'ak exclaimed, shaking his head as he denies the comments thrown to him about Caraxes. "He saved my life."

"Lo'ak, you are lucky to be alive." (Y/N) said as she chimed in, her arms around Tuk as she held the young child on her lap. "Even if he saved your life, he is a killer. He doesn't let anyone come near him nor be around him." She said. "He has gone years without being bonded with because everyone dies in an attempt."

Tsireya gently grabbed onto Lo'aks forearms as she sensed the other was distressed. She had a small smile.

"Lo'ak, how did you end up down there anyway?" Ay'u said, the question both him and (Y/N) wanted to know.

Lo'ak sighed, "Eyye and Aw'ita? They said your brother wanted to apologize to me for what happened. I know, it was stupid— but I just." (Y/N) felt her stare hardened. "I came out alive and it's because of him, I call it a win win."