𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈.

After a year of learning to walk again, talking on her own without problems and the nightmares vanishing, (Y/N) was ready to leave her home with Jake and his family, on to a new adventure and chapter of their life.

Tuktirey begged and begged to ride on (Y/N)s new dragon, Drogon, and after convincing Jake that it would be safe and nothing would happen Tuktirey was awaiting on the large dragon that had grown to be a massive size while she helped adjust their belongings. It was a bittersweet moment for everyone, especially (Y/N); she never left her home or island. She grew up thinking life out there was gone and nothing was possible for her to find, but that all changed when she met the forest people.

Her mother was the first to break out of the crowd to come over and wrap her arms around her little girl who was old enough to leave home and do things on her own. Every mother never wants to see their baby leave, but she knew at one point (Y/N) was going to leave home and find a new life for herself and with the tragedy that struck her heart; it didn't take long for Sänume to put the pieces together that she ready to leave home.

Sänume moved over to Jake with tears in her eyes and held his hands, she gave him a nod before pulling him into a hug as best as she could before whispering into ear—causing poor Jake to choke on his own saliva but agreed and promised he would. Wrapping his arms around the others waist, he gave her a tight hug and thanked her for everything she had done for the time his family was here. He knew it was hard to let a whole family come and stay knowing they had deaths that followed them everywhere.

While the two were talking, Äoa came over silently and the two didn't say much. What could he? Him and (Y/N)s relationship had deteriorated over the months she was alive and prior to it, the lies and deceit she felt were etched into her heart for many moons. But she still wore the bracelet she made him when she was just a toddler, and when he turned his necklace around that was never seen in front of him, there laid the bracelet he made with her with that day.

"I know our relationship isn't good and I did things I shouldn't have, but I am proud of the woman you had become." He said while clearing his throat, eyes burning into her as he struggled being vulnerable and not hard-headed. She got that side from him. "I will miss you." The sentence he spoke to her was something she longed to always hear from him and the two finally shared a hug that both of them needed. It would take more than a few words to mend their life together, but she was at a place where she would be ready to heal that.

With the clan all surrounding them to wish her off, Ay'u was next to appear before rushing to hug her tightly and the both shared tears together. After losing Fawn, the two promised to always stay by one another but Ay'u knew (Y/N) didn't want to stay here where she lost her life twice, saw her brother die and her people hurt. He didn't blame her, if he didn't have this title of Olo'eyktan he would've been gone on a dragon and headed towards anywhere but home. But his new path was here and he could get used to it.

The two pulled away and both held each others arms before they cried more, both making fun of another for how ugly they looked but laughed. "Promise to stay safe and when I come visit you'll be better and happier." He asked her. The two stared into each others red eyes and promised one another before hugging again. She had never left her baby brother and the pain was hurting, but she couldn't turn away now. Her hand placed on the back of his head to hold him closer before letting go. "I'll come visit, I promise."

Lo'ak, Neteyam and Kiri stood next to (Y/N) and did a farewell to Ay'u and thanked him for their hospitality and allowing them to learn their ways and promised to take care of her. Tuktirey was the one who didn't want to go, having made many friends and enjoyed life somewhere unknown she hated leaving places she grew attached to.

The last person to say goodbye to (Y/N) was Iwa and how dramatic he was, everyone heard him from a mile away and parted ways for him to run to her and hug (Y/N) for a small second, then Jake.. but mostly his bicep. "I'll miss you so much." He said while actually crying this time.

"You're talking to his bicep!" (Y/N) hissed out playfully. Pulling him off of her mate before glancing at Jake to wonder if the two should tell him or not. Once she got the okay, she placed her hands on Iwas shoulders. "You're coming with us, Iwa. I need some home with me."

And no one thought Iwa could scream any louder than that.

Once all good byes had been said and done, everyone mounted their Ikrans. Iwa said he would fly Drogon with Tuktirey on the back of it so (Y/N) and Jake could talk.

The wind was exhilarating in a way she had forgotten why everyone loved to fly, happiness and content was flowing through her body as she heard laughter from everyone. Neteyam and Lo'ak were playing tag on their Ikrans and Iwa was learning the way of the forest with Tuk, Kiri was flying above the clouds and enjoying life once more as a normal teenager.

Jake had glanced behind at (Y/N) who was already looking at him, both blushing like school girls and boys that got caught doing something they weren't. He had thought about this for awhile, something he wanted to do with Lo'ak, Kiri and Tuk at the time. "Let's travel the world." He said to her, causing her to look up at him. "Where would we go?"

Jake had a few ideas in mind, he knew many other clan leaders had want him to come and visit, talk with them once more and even learn their ways. "Anywhere you want to go. I know a warrior who is mighty close to the water."

(Y/N) took in the moment before she glanced down to see dragons had followed her, letting out roars and chirps as most of them had did tricks and spins for a farewell for the princess who took care of them growing up. She didn't want anyone to be scared and Drogon knew once they got closer to a certain part, he would return home and deliver the news she was safe. Jake said he could come but a dragon needs heat and fire, a few things most places didn't have and it was okay.

Her spirit brother understood and actually didn't want to leave a life he knew.

"I'll follow you to the ends of Pandora." She said as she leaned up to kiss his cheek. Resting her head on his back, she looked at everyone who was happy and content and felt herself overjoyed that this was possible. Her hands rested on her stomach with a smile and everything else that happened, losing her brother and leaving a life she grew up on was something that she needed to finally grow up.

Jake wouldn't admit it, but she fixed him.