𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈.

—SILENCE

—SILENCE.

She could heard the sound of other Dragon Mooses' ahead of her, gaining distance she caught up to both Ay'u and Fawn. "Do you see them?"

Ay'u shook his head, looking around before he pointed to a group of kids out in the distance. "Lo'ak!" She said, moving in between the two before they headed out closer.

"(Y/N) they are in the massacre, we need to be careful." Fawn whispered, all three moving off their rides before they took off towards them, bows and arrows on their backs as they got closer to see what happened.

"What happened?" She asked Kiri who was closer to them as they arrived.

"Lo'ak went to warn Caraxas about what happened, Caraxas was in chains and now he is freaking out because he can't get them off. Tsireya is with him, there is another boy too." Kiri quickly explained before they all moved closer to Lo'ak and Caraxas.

Lo'ak was ducking and dodging Caraxas tail as he swung the chains around in an attempt to get them off hiself. "Brother! Calm down!" Lo'ak said loudly, trying to get the other's attention.

"Lo'ak! You shouldn't be out here!" Ay'u said as he got closer, immediately pushing Lo'ak down and Caraxas shot a breath of fire towards a creature that was running past them. Watching as it caught on fire, the trees around them all started to burn as the smoke from the attack and Caraxas filled the air.

"Here." Ay'u was smart, having brought the Sullys' their suits so they could breathe the air easier before they all turned to Caraxas who seemed to be calming down as he finally noticed everyone.

"How did you break it last time?" (Y/N) said, now moving closer to Lo'ak as she stared at the chain.

"A rock, and Caraxas fire." Lo'ak said. "There isn't any rocks big enough for that." He looked around once more, mentally cursing that the place they were at was nothing but ash and fire, he wondered how people could even live here, but, his eye caught a glimpse of a rock a few meters out and let out an inaudible noise. "There!"

Everyone had turned, looking off in the direction that Lo'ak was pointing and squinted their eyes with their hands covering their eyes to sheild from the heat of the flames. "I'll go get it. Stay here." Fawn said, glancing back and forth to make sure no one was following them before he moved over.

Every one of them turned back to Caraxas, not bothering to look at Fawn as they believed he was fine.

Despite the chaos, they all lightly smile as Caraxas spun around to catch his tail. "You have a good friend." Ay'u said moving closer to Lo'ak. "He is a good one." Lo'ak replied back. The two sharing a moment together for the first time.

Tuk stayed close to Kiri and (Y/N), the smoke getting worse and worse as another string of fire fell over to the east of them. "Who could be doing that?"

𝑭𝑰𝑿 𝒀𝑶𝑼. | 𝑱𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑳𝑳𝒀. 🩹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara