𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗.

— 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍

— 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍.

Jake listened to Fawn tell him what happened again, retracing his steps as to the first time he went against Quaritch and the last time. "Ay'u, where did you say she was going?" He asked after Fawn finished.

Ay'u grabbed some paint fron their ceremonial face markings, dipping his fingers in the liquid he began to draw on the floor for everyone to see. "There is this place we go to, well our parents forced us to go to.. it's a.." he tapped his head to try and remember the name. "It's a burial site, except it's on fire." Fawn said as he chimed in.

"Yes. It's one of our most deadliest places here, the fire spreads out over a hundred and hundreds of miles. Everywhere you look there is animals who withstand the fire, there are creatures who can be in the heat, some are constantly on fire, we grew accustomed to it because our dad would punish us. Mostly (Y/N), but only certain people can get through there." Ay'u explained. "When we were growing up, we were there almost every day so we made a makeshift path for us to not burn our feet. Only Fawn, (Y/N) and I know how to navigate it." Ay'u said as he finished.

Jake nodded, his arms crossed as he looked down at the image Ay'u drew of the outline. "What is this? Right here?" He said, pointing to a small circle that was drawn. "It's a cave site underground, it travels from there to right.. here." He drew another section, moving over to where the entrance of the village was at. "If she is smart and doing what I think she is, she is going to draw them closer to the massacre matrix, the fire area, and walk across it. If the bad people who took her don't pay attention, they'll burn their feet and even catch themselves on fire."

Ay'u weighed his options before he drew another few circles. "Here is the issue though. Yes, this is a cave site but it's in between two geysers and you have to time the entrance correctly. One wrong step, timing off, you'll get blasted by the steam."

Fawn cut him off, "Say it works, say she manages to escape and head to the cave. That's about a minute walk, the things they were holding shot at some animals in less than a second." Jake agreed. "Guns are a deadly weapon, is there another route." He asked.

Ay'u and Fawn both shared a look before nodding. "If she does this, she's practically killing herself and them for you. I'd mate her if she survived." Jake blushed. "Theres a dragon that lives there, no one bonds with him and no one dares sees him. We offer him food, we take care of him, he respects us and we respect him. (Y/N) would sing to him every night. He lives at the top of the volcano. He's the deadliest dragon, but also a protector." Ay'u said.

"His name is Kamish. A giant red dragon that is nicknamed 'Fury'. If she brings them near him, he'll immediately kill them without a second thought. That's if he notices her in time, he'll let her get out the way and then do what he does." Ay'u drew another area where Kamish resided.

"How do we know (Y/N) will do any of this?" Jake asked, already feeling nervous for the girl he grew to care too much for. "We all had an escape plan at one point, we got tired of out father constantly trying to teach us a lesson. So one day we broke off and risked our lives trying to find escapes. I found the cave, Ay'u made the path and (Y/N) found the dragon." Fawn said before he pointed at Jake.