Take My Blood

The creature in front of Jin-Woo's eyes was definitely something that came from the system, or so he thought. It could be that an anomaly occurred within the dungeon like the one that nearly took his life. However, that thought was quickly erased from his mind when he saw a red name floating above the Grim Reaper's head.

The name was painted in a deep red, almost too dark to read what it said. But if Jin-woo concentrated enough, he could read the name. What he read left him speechless, he didn't want to believe it, there was just no way it could be true. It must be some kind of bug, the system could be wrong, nothing in this world is perfect.

Believing that what he just read was a mistake, Jin-Woo prepared himself for the coming battle, or he might have to retreat along with the weak guy on his knees. Before he could move a finger, the Grim Reaper's scythe was close enough to slit his throat. Jin-Woo did not see it coming, nor did he feel that danger was approaching.

The enemy was too fast, there was no way Jin-Woo could fight this creature and win.

He will certainly die if he tries to fight him, but even if he decides to run away, will he be able to make it out alive?

"Get up, Yoo Jin-Ho!" Jin-Woo ordered.

Right now, the Grim Reaper is just focusing his attention on Jin-Woo, that means Jin-Ho can run away before it's too late. However, the creature's attention was diverted the moment Jin-Woo called out Jin-Ho's name. It seems the Reaper didn't see the boy until now, but now that he knows there's another one here, he decided to kill Yoo Jin-Ho first.

Jin-woo cursed, he made a mistake. Now he has no choice but to fight, even if he can't win this battle. Yoo Jin-Ho, who saw the creature approaching him, gasped in fear. His body had frozen rigid like a statue. On the other hand, Jin-Woo kept his gaze firmly fixed on the Reaper as he calmly summoned 'Kasaka's Poison Fang' from his Inventory.

Kasaka's Poison Fang appeared in his right hand... Jin-Woo gripped the dagger hilt tightly. The reason why a hunter is called a hunter! From that moment would be when the real hunting would begin.

"W-wait a second, hyung!!"

However, Yoo Jin-Ho quickly grabbed Jin-Woo's sleeve just as the latter took a couple of steps towards the Reaper.

"What, what are you trying to do?!"

Yoo Jin-Ho's hands were shaking a lot.

Jin-Woo used his left thumb to point over his shoulder.

"We have to do something about it, or else we're dead."

It was true, even if Jin-Woo tried his best to escape, they would undoubtedly be stabbed in the back. Therefore, fighting the Grim Reaper is the best option, but at the same time it is the worst thing there is. Determined, Jin-Woo approached the creature. However, by the time he got close enough to land a good hit, the Reaper was no longer there.

Jin-Woo felt a cold wind brush his back, this was enough to make him understand.

So this is the place where I am going to lose my life, once again I am powerless.

Even when he knew what was coming, it never happened. The scythe never pierced Jin-Woo, someone else took the hit instead, and that individual is not Yoo Jin-Ho. Jin-Woo's eyes widened when he saw the man in front of his eyes, he couldn't believe it, why did he save him?

"Belial..." Jin-Woo called out the name of the demon with a trembling voice.

The Grim Reaper pulled the scythe from Belial's pierced chest, blood flowing like a fountain. His dark blue blood fell to the ground and quickly turned into a pool of blood. The demon covered his mouth as he coughed up a mouthful of blood, it was the first time in so many years that Belial felt this kind of pain.