The Second Dungeon Key

Yoo Jin-Ho called Jin-Woo to talk about forming a guild, at first he was not interested at all, but then he thought that he could get some benefits from working with Jin-Ho. So he decided to accept the offer to help him clear some dungeons.

Since Belial did not agree to go with Jin-Woo to the cafe where he met Jin-Ho, he gave the human permission to leave his side so that the penalty mission would not appear again. Still, Jin-Woo spoke as quickly as possible and then ran back home when everything was settled. He was worried that Belial was alone at home and didn't know when the Association would call him after all. It had been more than a month since he was discharged from the hospital, so it'd not be so strange to hear about a Gate opening up in the vicinity.

The Association normally summoned Hunters two, three times a month to clear dungeons that appeared within this area.

One of the main reasons why he only gave one hour to Yoo Jin-Ho was that the call from the Association could come at any time, and that he can't leave Belial's side for too many hours.

'For the time being, I can't afford to miss even a rank E dungeon....'

He wanted to kill lots of monsters and raise his levels quickly.

How inconvenient it was not to have his smartphone around. What a relief that the new one should arrive in a few days' time, and it would be nice if Belial had one as well.

...

Jin-Woo pushed open the front door and entered.

'.......'

The apartment was quiet.

It was in the middle of the week, so his little sister was still at school. But Belial should be home, so why is it so quiet around here?

"Belial?" Jin-Woo shouted, but there was no response.

There was no way for the demon to leave, he only gave Jin-Woo two hours and he only had 40 minutes left. Furthermore, he doesn't like the human world, so the possibility of him leaving is practically impossible.

A little worried, Jin-Woo entered his room, hoping to find Belial. Luckily for him, there he was, lying comfortably on Jin-Woo's bed. Even though the demon said that he didn't need to sleep, he was sleeping peacefully.

Jin-Woo sat on the bed and then touched Belial's hair. "I was worried about nothing."

After confirming that Belial was safe at at home, Jin-Woo opened the window displaying the Daily Quest.

'I should get today's rewards.'

Before he went out to meet up with Yu Jin-Ho, he had finished the day's Daily Quest already. But there were too many eyes watching, so he had no choice but to delay receiving his rewards.

Well, he couldn't really show off the sight of a blue light wrapping around his body as well as a box suddenly popping out from nowhere in the middle of the street, now could he?

Tti-ring!

[Daily Quest: Preparations to become strong]

Press-up, 100 times: complete (100/100)

Sit-up, 100 times: complete (100/100)

Squat, 100 times: complete (100/100)

Running, 10 km: complete (11/10)

[You've completed 'Daily Quest: Preparations to become strong'.]

[Completion rewards have arrived.]

[Would you like to confirm?]

"Yeah.... Oh, hold up. Wait."

Just like usual, Jin-Woo was about to receive his rewards, only to spot something strange and hurriedly stopped himself. His gaze stopped dead and remained fixed to the column of 'Running'.