Boss Chamber

Jin-woo wanted to go to the boss chamber alone, Belial was still injured, that's why he wants the demon to stay behind while he fights the boss. However, Belial refuses to be left behind, he wants to accompany Jin-Woo.

"Don't be stubborn and stay here, when I defeat the boss, I'll come back for you." Jin-Woo wanted Belial to listen to him at least once.

"I won't stay here, so enough is enough." Belial still refused to be left behind.

"You're going to be a burden, you can't even walk properly by yourself. I can't fight and protect you at the same time." Jin-Woo's words were a bit harsh, but Belial could sense that he was worried.

"We are only bound by a contract, so don't bring up those useless feelings." Belial scolded Jin-Woo for worrying about him.

Jin-Woo clenched his fists tightly, he couldn't contain his anger. Those words 'useless feelings', even if he is a human and Belial is a demon, Jin-woo still fell for him. He is aware of this, but he wants to hide them deep within himself, in the darkest place where he cannot find them.

"Don't say they're useless!" Jin-woo walked up to Belial and grabbed his shoulders. "I know I said before that I would never have feelings for you, but somehow it happened. Every time I see you I can't control myself, and right now I'm really worried about you, so I want to protect you with everything I have."

When Jin-Woo said those words, Belial avoided making eye contact. The demon knew that the heat was rising to his face, right now his face is probably red with embarrassment. He doesn't want the human to see him like this, Belial can't show his feelings to him that easily.

"I understand, so get away from me." Belial pushed Jin-Woo away.

"So does that mean you'll stay here?" Jin-Woo hoped that Belial would agree this time.

"I will, but on one condition." Belial was not going to make things easy for the human.

"What condition?"

"Go on a date with me." The demon said those words because he wanted to see Jin-Woo's reaction, it would certainly be entertaining.

Jin-Woo smiled handsomely, "It will be my pleasure."

Belial did not expect to see the human smile like that, his smile made him look more attractive in the eyes of the demon.

For some reason, his heart began to beat faster, enough for him to hear it ringing in his ears. The demon touched his chest, he knew it was the same sensation he felt millions of years ago; when he fell in love for the first time.

He just wanted to use the human to get his original body back, but he ended up falling in love with Jin-woo. That's something he shouldn't have done, but there's no way to control his heart, he can't decide who to love. Now the only thing left to do is change his plans a bit, protect the human and get his body back without Jin-Woo dying in the process.

....

The cave seemed to go on forever. However, bizarrely enough, he hadn't come across a single monster as of yet. Since the dungeon was shaped like a long cavern, there was no way that they'd miss each other, too.

The broken wings, legs, torsos, and even the heads of the insects, the remains of the various dead insects were scattered everywhere as far as the light shone. The further into the cave the light reached, the greater the amount of remains that Jin-Woo could see. And also, a huge chamber located at the end of everything.

"That must be the boss's room."

As Jin-Woo fixed his attention above, the situation inside the room became clear to him, as well as the jewel-like stones protruding from one of the cave walls.