A Important Quest

Jin-Woo left home early in the morning, of course Belial too. His schedule for the day was packed, to say the least. Yoo Jin-Ho had booked four Gates for the day, thinking that they should do tomorrow’s quota today instead. Well, if they consider the speed of clearing a dungeon… It’d not be too hard to clear four or five dungeons in a single day.

Of course, it was pretty rare to see that many rank C Gates opening up at the same time in the same district. So, they were rather fortunate today.
With light, airy steps, Jin-Woo and Belial arrived at the entrance of the apartment building. However, they couldn’t spot Yoo Jin-Ho’s van waiting for them in the usual spot, the front of the entrance.

Also, Jin-Woo sensed a suspicious presence as well.

“Tsk.”

He might have dismissed it offhand were it not for the events of the night before. So, he wasn’t going to overlook this.

‘And I clearly warned him, too…..’

Jin-Woo immediately discovered a man in a business suit hiding around the corner of the building. The man was busy looking into his watch and didn’t seem to have sensed Jin-Woo’s approach.

Jin-Woo addressed the man right in front of his nose.

“Excuse me.”

The man flinched grandly and jumped up really high.

“Sun-Sung Jin-Woo Hunter-nim!!” He looked like he’d seen a ghost or something.

‘Well, I hid my presence for that purpose, anyway.’ Jin-Woo tutted inwardly and spoke up. "You’re from the White Tiger Guild, yes?”

“Pardon me? Ahh, yes, I am. My name is Hyun Ki-Cheol from the Second Division of the White Tiger Guild.”

The Chief calling himself Ahn Sahng-Min or some such said last night that he was working with a subordinate and this guy must’ve been him.

“It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Hunter-nim.”

Hyun Ki-Cheol studied Jin-Woo’s mood while cautiously extending his right hand.

It seemed like that he wanted a handshake, but obviously, Jin-Woo wasn’t interested. When Jin-Woo simply glared at the man without saying anything, Hyun Ki-Cheol withdrew his hand with a slightly reddened face.

“Didn’t I clearly say last night that I’m not planning to join any Guild for the time being?”

Hyun Ki-Cheol hurriedly waved his hand around.

“Oh, no. I’m not here because of that.” He then presented a tumbler held in his other hand.

“What’s this?”

Jin-Woo asked while studying the colourful liquid contained within the semi-transparent tumbler. Hyun Ki-Cheol pushed his chest forward and proudly spoke.

“It’s vegetable juice. I’ve prepared it personally, so you don’t have to worry about its quality!”

"Why would he accept something from a stranger? Get lost." Belial, who was standing next to Jin-Woo this whole time, spoke, looking at the man

He felt the murderous aura coming from Belial, but he didn't plan to give up, so he pretended not to hear anything. Hyun Ki-Cheol’s hand continued to push the tumbler forward. Jin-Woo had no choice but to accept the tumbler and asked again.

“So, like, have you been waiting since the early dawn just to give me this juice?”

“Yes. Well, even if you’re a Hunter, you should still look after your health, you know!”