The Dungeon Key

A week had passed since Jin-Woo started taking on the daily quests. During this time several changes took place, one of them happened to be the transformation of his body.

Jin-Woo stood in front of the wall-mounted mirror in the corner hospital room, looking at his entire body in front of this full-length mirror. He was a little embarrassed to do something a female college student would probably end up doing, and only after clearing his throat twice was he able to look directly into the mirror.

However, the thing was... He had definitely changed, his body was in the midst of a transformation.

"You start to be more attractive to the eye." Belial stared at Jin-Woo's body, seeing the results of his hard training.

"Stop staring, how can you be so bold?"

The most eye-catching change was the drastic increase in Jin-Woo's muscles. The normal-looking flabby flesh was gradually disappearing, only to be replaced by tough muscles. Thanks to that, his shoulders had grown wider and his overall frame had also grown larger.

Even then, it doesn't seem heavy and slow. Just the right amount of muscle in the right places. If he had to describe the overall impression his body gave off, would it be like looking fast and athletic?

He was a boy and even he found this quite appealing, so it wasn't that strange to see Belial paying attention to the sudden change in Jin-Woo's body, because it wasn't just about the muscles. Even the ugly face he had before changed, he looked more mature and if he cut his messy hair, he would certainly look more attractive.

Everything that happened to Jin-Woo's body is thanks to Belial and the system, so to confirm how everything was going, he summoned his stat window.

Name: Sung Jin-Woo

Level: 1

Class: None

Title: None

HP: 100

MP: 10

Tiredness: 0

[Stat]

Strength: 31

Stamina: 10

Agility: 10

Intelligence: 10

Perception: 10

(Available points to distribute: 0)

[Skills]

Passive skills:

- (Unknown) Lv. Max

- Tenacity Lv. 1

Active skills:

- Dash Lv. 1

His Strength stat had already surpassed 30. Since he thought it would be difficult to determine the kind of effects that increases in other stats would bring, he ended up investing all the points he gained into the Strength Stat, which seemed to be the easiest way to feel the change within him.

Also, strength played a key role in fighting monsters, so it was like killing two birds with one stone. With his Strength value continually increasing, the muscles were also changing their shapes to show the maximum amount of effect. He was internally worried about investing too many points in the strength stat, but after seeing his transformed body, he became quite happy and all worries in his mind were forgotten for now.

"Belial, you think my body is too eye-catching, isn't it?" Jin-Woo asked since he heard the nurses talk about him from time to time, and now the number of times the nurses mentioned him was constantly increasing. It was quite likely that since their job involved caring for human bodies, their discernment levels might have been higher than most. Jin-Woo possessed quite a keen sense of hearing, so whenever his name was mentioned in the surroundings, he took note of it.