Job Searching

Four days had passed since Jin-Woo cleared that instant dungeon and Belial started living with him in his room. The young man noticed that the demon did many of the things humans do, the only difference was that Belial didn't need to eat or sleep, but he fell asleep anyway.

It was difficult to live with the demon, especially when Jin-woo's sister was around. Belial usually did things to make Jin-Woo look like a mad man, he did it because he was bored and wanted some entertainment. Teasing the human was the best entertainment he could find, there was nothing better than seeing Jin-Woo's reactions.

But at some point the demon was forced to stop joking, as Jin-woo actually got mad at him. However, Belial only laughed when the human yelled at him for always doing what he wanted. Although he laughed, the demon stopped bothering Jin-Woo, but only when the sister was around.

This time, Belial took a shower and didn't put on any clothes, however, the reason he did so was not because he wanted to upset Jin-Woo. The demon had no clothes to change into, and he was tired of wearing the same thing. Belial could use his power to clean his clothes in an instant, so there was no need to change into something new, but he still wanted to wear something else.

As the world brought him to this world, Belial appeared in front of Jin-Woo and demanded. "Give me some of your clothes, I need to change."

Although Belial was a guy like him, Jin-Woo still didn't want to see a guy naked. It wasn't a traumatic experience because they both share the same things, the only difference is that Belial is less muscular than him. Jin-woo is also taller, so lending Belial some of his clothes might be problematic. Perhaps his pants would end up falling down and his shirt is too big for him, and lending him the clothes he wore before he became the man he is now would not suit him at all.

Still, he can't let Belial stay naked. Better to lend him some clothes than to continue seeing that naked body, it could become problematic. Jin-woo rummaged through his closet, he was trying to find the smallest clothes, but then he got a great idea. Instead of giving him smaller clothes, Jin-woo gave him bigger clothes. He wanted to see the clothes fall off and laugh about it.

But the result was not what he expected, instead of looking funny, Jin-Woo saw a new Belial. The young man for the first time thought that the demon looked more than just attractive; the large shirt he was wearing covered his lower half, and since his pants fell down, Belial decided not to wear them.

Jin-Woo couldn't help but think that he looked very cute and that was not a good thing to think about. He shouldn't see Belial with different eyes, starting to fall in love is the worst thing that can happen to him.

"The pants are too big, even the shirt." Belial tosses the pants to Jin-Woo, "I guess just wearing a shirt and underwear isn't so bad after all."

"I can't accept that." Jin-Woo immediately refused: "I'll find some pants that fit you."

Belial stared at Jin-Woo, immediately realizing that something was wrong with the human. It changed at the exact moment he saw the demon, and Belial could feel the change inside Jin-Woo's body.

"Don't tell me you..." Belial stopped halfway, for some reason he couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"It's not what you're thinking, it's just that you should dress appropriately." Jin-Woo tried his best to hide the thoughts he had a few minutes ago, he can't let Belial find out.

"I think it's best if I leave your side for a couple of days, that way you can clear that head of yours."

Even if Jin-Woo tried to hide what he was feeling on the outside, Belial could still feel everything. He can feel the emotions that Jin-Woo keeps inside, so it's better to leave his side for now.