The Penalty Zone

Jin-Woo's younger sister stood at a distance away and asked her brother, prompting him to shake his head vigorously.

"Perhaps, you hurt your head badly?"

"No, that’s not it." Even though he denied it, Jin-Woo's younger sibling Sung Jin-Ah's eyes remained suspicious.

"Are you really okay?"

"Yes, I’m telling you the truth."

Jin-Ah glanced blankly at Jin-Woo, before moving closer as her breathing became ragged and angry. Then, as soon as Jin-Woo assumed a defensive stance, she started hitting him in all the unprotected parts.

"I told you to stop getting hurt!! You have any idea how worried I was?!"

"...I’m sorry."

"Other people walk away fine, but how come it’s only you who gets hurt all the time?!"

"...Sorry."

Belial laughed once more, the helpless Jin-Woo before his eyes was nothing more than an object of entertainment for the demon. However, seeing such a pathetic creature being tormented by his own little sister was nothing but nonsense.

"Shut up." Jin-Woo ended up blurting out those words, making his sister think that he was talking to her.

"I'm just worried about you, don't try to silence me."

"I wasn't talking to you."

"I'm the only one here in this room with you."

Jin-Woo decided to remain silent, there was no way he could convince his sister that there was a strange individual inside this room, but for some reason no one could see him besides Jin-Woo. For now, he must ignore Belial, because if he continues to pay attention to him, his sister will think he has schizophrenia

"If you get hurt one more time, I will stop studying, find a job, and make sure you never work as a hunter again." Jin-Ah's piercing gaze didn't really suit her pretty face, but that was a biological trait she had shared with her older brother.

"Okay, okay. I hear you." Jin-Woo nodded his head as if he had given up.

Only after, she was able to extract his assurance several times more did she display a hint of satisfaction, and got up from the seat.

"You going somewhere?"

"Yeah. To school. I got permission to leave so I could check up on you. So I gotta go back."

After the sister left the room, in order to prevent eyewitnesses from intruding on Jin-Woo, he locked the door. Finishing with his preparations, Jin-Woo sat on the bed, then turned his gaze to Belial and asked.

"When there are unread messages in a game, what should I do to access them?" Jin-Woo sneaked a glance at the still-floating ‘message’ in the air.

"Have you never played a game before?" Belial asked in disbelief.

"Just answer my question." Jin-Woo felt a bit embarrassed for not having played a single video game before, if he knew that this was going to happen one day, he would definitely play a lot of games in the past.

"Open the mailbox."

"I gotta ‘open’ the mailbox?" As soon as Jin-Woo said the word ‘open’, a clear beep entered his head and the hidden messages revealed themselves.

There are two unread messages:

Congratulations on becoming a 'Player'. Not readed yet.

Daily Quest: Preparations to become strong is now available. Not readed yet.