To Become The Strongest Hunter

For now, Jin-Woo decided to focus on the rewards and received the first one. A soft blue aura enveloped him and immediately, he remembered Yee Ju-Hee's face. When he was being healed by her, he felt a sensation similar to what he was feeling now. If he were to put this feeling into words, then it would be like a refreshing rush of air entering his lungs before leaving again, something like that? Then he felt the blue aura slowly dissipate, Jin-Woo lightly jumped up and down on the spot and stretched his body from side to side.

"How can this be!?"

His heart, which felt like it was going to explode, was beating calmly now, and his harsh breathing had also stabilized. He didn't even feel a hint of fatigue. His body, which was on the verge of collapse, felt refreshed as if he had just woken up from a good night's rest. The effect, in other words, was top-notch.

He wasn't sure if it was some kind of magic or not, but this phenomenon could change him in the most amazing way, no doubt.

In that case, would those 'stat points' be the same?

When Jin-Woo looked around, he saw a small box on top of the bed, as well as his own stat window floating in the air.

"I guess that thing over there is the random box…" Jin-Woo muttered to himself.

However, the important thing right now was his stat window. This window displayed simple information about himself.

Name: Sung Jin-Woo.

Level: 1.

Class: None.

Title: None.

HP: 100.

MP: 10.

Tiredness: 0.

[Stat]

Strength: 10.

Stamina: 10.

Agility: 10.

Intelligence: 10.

Perception: 10.

(Available points to distribute: 3)

[Skills]

Passive skills:

– (Unknown) Lv. Max.

– Tenacity Lv. 1.

Active skills:

– Dash Lv. 1.

The stat he saw was quite similar to that of a starting character in an online game his sister used to play many months ago.

"Is this my current stat value?"

His current level was 1, and all of his stats were also at the bottom of the heap. If he thought about the current reality of how he was, the one where he was ranked the weakest even among E-rank Hunters, then there was nothing to be surprised about.

What he paid attention most to was the "Skills" column. A passive ability called 'Tenacity' and an active one called 'Dash'. For some reason, he felt quite familiar with them.

"Ah, I remember now. Yesterday…"

Yesterday, or to be more exact, early this morning, he remembered hearing those words while being chased by centipedes in the penalty area. It happened probably after three hours of him constantly running for his dear life. Suddenly, he was greeted by a couple of new messages.

[‘Skill: Dash Lv. 1’ has been learned.]

[‘Skill: Tenacity Lv. 1’ has been learned.]

Back then, he was too busy running around to think about what they could mean, but now it was a different story. Jin-Woo confirmed the available explanations for the abilities.