The Giant Snake

Unlike the Gate dungeons, there was something called "respawn" within the instant dungeon. As he swept away all the monsters found on the second floor, all the monsters on the first floor reappeared. As he went upstairs to deal with them, the monsters on the second floor reappeared. So on and so forth.

Jin-Woo jumped between the first and second floors and killed monsters until his level didn't go up anymore. He did this to make sure he could actually kill the boss, and leveling up further wouldn't hurt him. However, Belial was starting to get really bored, he just wanted Jin-Woo to finish this dungeon once and for all so he could get out of this place.

"Can you hurry up and beat the boss? I'm starting to get sleepy here." Belial's words didn't sound like an order nor were they demanding, he was unusually trying to be a little nicer to Jin-Woo.

"Who knows when I'll ever come across another opportunity like this?" Jin-Woo was unable to fulfill Belial's wish, because becoming stronger is his first priority.

Belial frowned, "I assure you that you will have many opportunities like this in the future, and more if you accept my quests."

"If you don't like being here with me, then you are free to go, or do you need the return crystal?" Jin-Woo asked because he wasn't sure if Belial would be able to get out of the dungeon without a return crystal.

"I don't need a return crystal, I can freely enter and exit the dungeons as I please. But this time it's different, as I'm bound by the contract I made with you."

Jinwoo touched the back of his head, "a contract, what contract?"

Belial sighed tiredly, he didn't want to explain to Jin-Woo about the contract he made with him, because it would be too much trouble. However, in order to keep things fair and gain Jin-Woo's trust, Belial decided to tell him about the contract.

"When you were dying, I made a contract with you. In order to make you stronger, we entered into a soul contract, because of this, I can't get away from you." Belial explained things briefly, leaving aside the reason why he chose to save Jin-Woo, and not only that, he didn't explain other things either.

"Does that benefit you in any way?" Jin-Woo said suspiciously, not wanting to believe that this is it.

"It certainly does, since when you become the strongest, I plan to use that power to wipe out my enemies." Belial easily admitted one of his motives to save Jin-Woo, yet the young man could not feel any evil intentions emanating from the demon.

"If in the future my powers are of help to you, then I am willing to cooperate, after all, I got that strength from you." Jin-Woo sincerely expressed how he felt about the situation regarding Belial's words, and this was something that the demon never expected to happen.

Belial thought that Jin-Woo was going to be angry because all he wants is to use the young man as a tool for his own benefit, but the demon was wrong, Jin-Woo believed that it was a way to repay the kindness that Belial offered him the moment he saved his life.

.....

Jin-Woo had cleared the second floor once more. However, his level hadn't moved from 15 for a long time, it seemed that reaching that level was the limit for the first two floors.

"Stats."

[Stat]

Strength: 45

Stamina: 24

Agility: 24

Intelligence: 24

Perception: 24

(Available points to distribute: 0)