Its you not her always has been

Main character
Maltila " Tilly" Randolph

Fandom
Ginny & Georgia

Love interest
Marcus baker

Tilly is the towns resident sunshine also the mayor Paul Randolph only child who she has a really strong bond with, tilly grew up with max and are inseparable max call's them plationic soulmate which they are but they are also best friends with Abby and Norah who the girl is also close with more so Abby.

Everyone loves tilly if you don't you are considered a outcast and if she are mean to her you get treated like shit but hurting her ( which Ginny will soon learn). Tilly is extremely close with the bakers Ellen is her mother figure since tilly mum died so Ellen step up to be a mother for her making tilly call her mumma Ellen.

Marcus baker adores Matilda Randolph to bits and loves her with all his heart but what hurts him is that she only sees him as her bestfriend's brother, what they both don't know if they look at each other as if they hung the stars, only because they are oblivious to there feeling to each other does t mean there friends and family are, they think they are soulmates and have betted to see when they get together but will Ginny ruin it ?

Marcus baker