Teachers pet

Main character
Rosalie Witherton

Fandom
Harry Potter but Voldemort doesn't exist

Love interest
Dark obsessed Tom riddle

Rosalie Witherton wanted to just get through hogwarts so than she could study under her aunt who's one of the best and well known healers.

It's not that she didn't like hogwarts, no it was breathtaking. It was because of how every minute of every day there, she felt like someone was watching her but she could never see anyone.

It's not like she was popular or anything, known around hogwarts yes but not popular.

There is one person she thinks it could be but she thinks it's highly unlikely, Professor Tom Riddle. He always seemed to look at her with a dark look like he knows everything about her.

That's the thing though, he does know everything about little Rosalie Witherton, the disowned pureblood who always seemed to her her head in books or listening to her over the top bestfriend.

Tom riddle achieved everything he wanted, took over the wizardly world and making it purebloody? Check. The pure bloods being up higher than muggleborns? Check. Dumbledore over throwned and down in the dumps? Check. Being seen as the king of the wizardly world and having the last say? Check check check.

But one thing he didn't have was Rosalie Witherton, when he first saw her when he was doing business and walked pass a cafe, he was in awe, he was so sure he has seen an angel.

Being a produce of love potion, false love, meant he was never going to be able to love but he knows that's not true when he met Rosalie. So he did the only sane thing and got his deatheaters to get all the information they can of the little Ravenclaw.

He and his death eaters watched her from afar but than Tom got sick of watching her from afar, he craved to be closer to her. So, he became a teacher at hogwarts shocking everyone, why the highest person in the world would do that, he spinner a bullshit story making his people love him more.

He's so close now to having her, simply after she graduates or beofre if his control snaps, he's gonna take her to leave in his manor where she would be trapped as his forever.