-- The sick Black --

Main character
Vega black

Fandom
Maurder era

Love interest
None because she doesn't want to hurt the person when she dies

Vega Black is the most precious thing in the world to the blacks, the one thing they are not cruel with and let down there walls and show affection.

Vega has her whole family wrapped around her delicate finger and her family have two rules, ever fight around her because they see her as to fragile and no using dangerous spells or using crucio around her. Everyone can tell she's the most important person to her family she keeps them from killing each other.

She's her mothers little princess, she's her fathers whole world , she's her grandfather little one , her grandmother joy, her cousins most favourite person in the world , she's her older brother Sirius source of comfort and only one to show him love, her other older brother regulus baby, she's her uncle Cygnus favourite daughter even tho she isn't actually his, she's her Aunty dursella girl to dress up, she's her uncle Alphard favourite niece.

But there world comes crashing and burning down when there precious Vega Passes out and they found out she is diagnose with a deadly muggle disease called cancer which is slowly killing her and there is no cure.

She has limited time left and just wants to cuddle with her family and eat cake.