~ golden strings WTM ~

Main character
Rapunzel daughter of Apollo as Sabrina carpenter

Fandom
Rapunzel
( watching the movie )

Love interest
Flynn rider

Rapunzel the lost precious daughter of a king and queen but also the the sun god Apollo, the king and queen desperately wanted a child but the king had generic problems meaning the queen couldn't conceive breaking there hearts. Apollo hearing there prays felt sympathy for them and help them so they could have a precious child.

The queen gave birth to a daughter surprising Apollo, as soon as Apollo held his little daughter he knew she was special the way her little tuft of golden hair glowed. He and the king and queen late found out that their daughters hair heals the sick and injured.

They made sure she was protected as many would want their daughter for her healing power, but one night a person snuck into the kingdom snatching there daughter away. They search high and low and still couldn't found her.

When Apollo found out he was heart broken but his rage blinded that, he's going to get back at the person who stole his daughter and make there life a living hell. All the gods and goddess would help as Apollo brought her to Olympus and there all fell in love with the little girl, even Zeus and Hera.

One day the fates brought the gods and goddesses plus the Demigods to the meeting room in Olympus and shows them what happened to the daughter of Apollo which the Demi gods didn't knew existed.