- secret daughter WTS -

Main character
Aurora Melrose ( black ) daughter of Orion Black and Francesca Melrose

Fandom
Teen wolf x Harry Potter

Love interest
OC hale

Francesca Melrose was a respectful pureblood witch, she was very well known in the wizardly world as the French minster. She was a hardworking stubborn woman who happened to be Orion black Bestfriend.

One night though after Orion had a fight with his wife the woman he despised the most, Walburga his cousin, he went to his friends manor and got drunk.

They both got drunk and that led to them to sleep with each other, after that happened a couple months later Francesca found out she was pregnant and she knew what type of person Walburga black was and if she found out she would try and kill her baby and she would never let that happen so she cut all ties with her best friend much to his confusion.

With the war going on she sent Aurora to beacon hills where her muggle friend lives, she took her in happily and basically raised her with Francesca popping in as much as she can.

Lady magic thought Orion had a right to know he has a daughter so she created a show that contains all of Aurora's life and had sent it to the past.