- Dark intentions -

Main character
Trey Martell

Fandom
Harry Potter

Love interest
Evan Rosier

Trey Martell the fifth maurder, he was known as the angel of the group. Everyone either had a crush and wanted to be with him or they wanted to be his friend.

He was ethereally handsome with soft features that drove everyone crazy, he had a big heart that many people try to take advantage, he was sweet to everyone and never judged them maybe that's why he was the most popular and desired boy at hogwarts.

Yet no one knows except him is the smile on his face is a distraction so they don't see how broken he is inside, Trey had a hard life with his family. They were absolutely horrible to him yet they portrait as the picture perfect light pure blood family and they use to but that all changed Trey's older brother died.

And they started to verbally and physically abuse him, berating him how he should be more like his brother an less sensitive and get perfect grades.

Trey thought he had everyone fooled and he did except his friends and one other person, Evan Rosier. The slythrin who always watched him not that Trey noticed, Evan doesn't know what it is with the boy but he felt infatuated with him ever since he saw him.

He watched him, keeping him safe in the dark, making sure the slythrin's or everyone never harmed or upset him. Yet everyone knew in slythrin not to mess with him as they would feel the Rosier boy wrathed.

This year fifth year, Evan is going to finally make him self known to the griffindor boy.