-- The Leclerc brothers most important person --

Main character
Abigail Leclerc , no face claim or you can pick

Fandom
F1 drivers

Love interest
Max Verstappen

Abigail Leclerc is a well known influencer but people also know her as the Leclercs little sister especially because of how her famous F1 driver brother Charles talks about her.

She is close with both of her brothers but her and Charles have an unbreakable bond and are super close even tho there is quite a big of an age difference, fans think it is so cute on how Charles talks about his baby sister, then again she is the most important person in his life.

The fans love her not just because she's the cute baby sister of a famous F1 driver but because of her Instagram content and fashion , she has about 15 million followers on Instagram .

When she goes down to the paddock to surprise her brother for his birthday with the help of Carlos because when he asked Charlie why he looked so miserable it was because of missing his sister who he hasn't seen in a year because of her travelling, which is the longest they how gone without seeing each other and has took a toll on him.

When she goes to the paddock she gets run into by a fiery Dutch boy who immediately was apologising for pushing her over until he sees it's the beatitful girl he follows " stalks" on Instagram.

One thing to say is that Charlie will not be happy that his baby sister is growing up.