~ spotlight ~

Main character
Magnolia Evans as faith Collins

Fandom
Maurders era

Love interest
Cyrus pettigrew ( OC )

Magnolia Evans hated being in the spotlight, she would rather stay in a comfy corner in the library reading or studying. However that's hard to do when she caught the maurder's attention in her first year, weirdly enough they took her under there wings, treated her like there little sister.

Magnolia was also the little sister of the fiery, smart redhead. Lily adored her little sister especially since there older sister hates them calling them freaks.

What the Maurder's and Lily don't know is that magnolia is keeping a secret from them, a huge one. She has a soulmate mark which are incredibly rare and special in the wizardly world. It's not that she hid it with bad intentions she just knows that it will put her more in the spotlight than she already is.

However when Peter Pettigrew troublesome brother comes to hogwarts and is always trying to be near Magnolia and goes crazy when any boy talked to her, let's say they are in for a shock when they learn the young Evans has a soulmate who is Peters younger brother who just transferred to hogwarts and got sorted in griffinador.