Safe Haven

Main character
Amelia Gray

Fandom
The 100

Love interest
Bellamy Blake

Naive. beautiful. soft spoken. Loved. Self less. Too kind for her own good was some words people would use to describe Amelia Gray, The innocent angel of the ark.

She had this need to help people and that's what got her locked up when she stolen medicine for a desperate mother who needed it for a sick kid. It hurts many people when the girl got locked up, like some of the council members who had soft spots for the girl, or the selfish people who know had no one to manipulate to help them.

But it hurt Bellamy Blake the most, the guy who was in love with the angel obsessed some would say. But it's not like Amelia even know who he is but that didn't stop him from protecting her in the shadows and than getting himself on the ship when he heard the prisoners were being sent to the ground.

When he heard the council sending them to the ground, he knew he had to get on it for his sister and Amelia even if he had to do some dangerous things to achieve that.

But now on the ground he's done watching Amelia from the shadows, he psychically and emotionally couldn't do it anymore.
The need to talk and feel her became too much, the urge to make her his became overwhelming.

Amelia was scared already being on unfamiliar ground but having a dominant, intimidating stranger suddenly controlling and being protective over her made her shiver in fear but it also made her feel safe in a way even though he acted like he owns her some times, maybe all the time.