~ forbidden temptation ~

Main character
Faye Dutton as Janae Roberts

Fandom
Yellowstone

Love interest
Issac Barnes as Tom Blyth

Faye Dutton the youngest Dutton, she was the glue for her family, everyone's favourite. She was the sweetest most considerate girl there is. She's the type of girl your mother would want you to date, however her father and brothers would shoot you before you had a chance.

Faye left her family ranch to go to college in new York much to her family dismay, a lot happen when she went away such as her brother Kayce leaving and not talking to them including Faye.

2 years later Faye decides to finish her last year of college online back at home, missing her family especially her father. Everyone knew how much of a daddy's girl she is and how much John adored his youngest daughter, if she asked he would drop everything he is doing just to be there for her.

Coming back home she is met with Isaac Barnes who was an orphan, the older wranglers taking him under their wings. She would be lying if she said she never had a small crush on him.

Isaac Barnes didn't have an easy life with his father abusing his mother killing her one day than running off leaving his 10 year old son to fend for himself, eventually John Dutton and Lloyd found him. John giving him a job to be a wrangler on his ranch giving him a home.

When he arrived with the two men he saw a 8 year old girl ran to his now boss who smiled instantly at the sight of the girl scooping her up in his arms. She was beautiful in his eyes with her bright eyes sparkly and her blonde hair in two pigtails tighten together with two pink ribbons.

He was a goner when his eyes met the little blonde girls eyes and she gave him a gummy smile, however he knew she was off limits when he's boss gave him a warning look.

Growing up he felt loved for the first time in forever by his new family and by the little blonde girl who took a liking to him, he ignored her at first not wanting to get in trouble but she was a stubborn little girl and followed him around until he became her friend, it was to hard to turn her down with her natural puppy eyes and little grin.

Or in which Faye Dutton falls in love with one of her fathers wranglers.